riddle x shy reader

You were a really shy student in heartslabyul, you never really talked much and sometimes students will be teasing you about it but it never bother you anyway. Today you were helping trey painting the roses while ace was in the back staring at you, he knew you had a crush on riddle because he saw you couple times looking at riddle while he talking or working. While you were painting, you felt ace staring behind you and you knew that was going to ask something so you try your best to ignore him. "Say (y/n), are you ever going to tell riddle about your feelings?" Ace ask. You felt your face turn red, you knew that ace was smirking right now due to your face then you turn to him and shrugged.

"Oh come on (y/n)! I know you wanna admit your feelings to him, even if he can be a grumpy child you'll might still have to tell your feelings to him!" He teased. You sighed and grab the bucket of paint then walk to the next Bush of roses that were white, you were scared to admit your feelings to the dorm leader and Ace was right, riddle can be a grumpy child but somehow you still have feelings for him also what you're scared of is getting rejected and yelled at. Of course, a dorm leader can't have feelings right?

Or can they....

"Hey Ace, stop teasing (y/n) and help me out over here!" Trey said. "Alight, alight, I'm coming.." ace rolled his eyes and went to help trey. You chuckled quietly and went back painting the Roses, suddenly you heard footsteps behind you which made you flinch because who ever is walking, their kinda loud. You slowly turn around to see the one and only, riddle, you felt butterflies in your stomach and your face started turning red a bit. Riddle eyes stare into your (e/c) and that made you shiver inside, riddle never stand this close to you.  "(Y/n), Five minutes, my room.” Riddle’s stern voice.  You flinched at his voice tone...

Was he mad that you? Did you do something wrong?are you not painting the Roses right..? Are you off with your head?!!

Alot of nervous questions were going thru your head, no wonder why you can't confess your feelings to him, he'll just yelled at you like this. You nervously nodded and waiting what else he was going to say...

"Don’t. Be. Late.” His look made you look down quickly then riddle walk away to continue what he was doing. You felt your heart starting to hurt, now your thinking that he hates you and will yell at you just like the other heartslabyul students. "Well, that doesn't sound good..I wonder what got him so not in the mood.." Ace said behind. You quickly put the paint brush away and started heading to riddle's room,You were really nervous and scared that it was the time that riddle will start yelling at you. once you approached at his door, you took a breath and knock at his door. It was silent for a moment and then riddle's voice was heard loud and clear. "Come in!"

You open the door and went inside nervously to see riddle sitting on the couch, not going lie but you were kinda in shock that riddle has a big room. "Please sit down.." riddle's voice was normal but still kinda in stern voice. You sit in one of the chairs that were close by and nervously stare to the floor, you knew it was the time that riddle will be off with your head. "You know (y/n), I been seeing you working hard lately and it's been surprising me how much work your doing.." riddle said. You look at him with a slightly blush on your face, you were in shock that riddle was surprise that you are working hard. You look down at your hands that were shaking a bit, but you still can't confess your feelings to him.

"Also, one thing gets me a bit upset..." riddle rose from his seat and started walking to you. He lifted your chin up to make you look into his eyes, you felt your heart racing and butterflies flying around your stomach. "Is that you don't tell me about your feelings.." he continued.  Wait, did you hear that right? Does riddle know about your feelings?!! . You blush more and your hands started shaking, this was really embarrassing. "W-what..?" You finally spoke. Riddle chuckled and move back. "I’m not stupid, I know you like me.” he said smirking. You were stuttered, now riddle knows that you like him?!!

You cover your red face with your hands, you wanted to cry but you can't in front of a dorm leader.  Suddenly you felt his hands gently grab your wrist and pull them away from your face. You look at him to see a soft smile on his face, you thought him was going to be mad and yelled at you but no, he was just smiling which made your heart race. "(Y/n), you don't have to hide your feelings from me..you can tell me and of course I like you back.." riddle's face was bright red when he said that. Then you couldn't help but smile, it felt like your in a dream but you weren't..this is reality and a wish you always wanted. You kissed his cheek which made him flinch and blush heavily, you quickly back up giving him space.

"H-hey! I didn't tell you to stop, I was just alarmed that's all!" He said. You giggle and continue to put kisses around his cheek then on lips, you felt your heart racing fast and riddle kissed back...

Maybe dorm leaders do have feelings.....