Teaser

Dedicated to all the follower, readers and friends...

Teaser

**************

most importantly, if Khushi just forgive and forget everything because Arnav tried to commit suicide, will it not be an insult for the LOVE she has and still have for Arnav or the love Arnav CLAIMS to have for her?

Will it not proof that it is just out of pity??

***********

Sheetal Kapoor is out from their life.. Finally he had able to give justice towards Shashi Gupta's death, his Rima aunty's broken marriage, and justice towards his old self..

The coward, immature, idiot boy who was foolishly thought himself as a king while he was played and used brilliantly by that vile woman..

***********

You were still cordial with Arnav but what I did?? I told her to not call me as maa.. I snatch the right.. I am a total failure as a mother.. I could not understand my child's turmoil.. I.. I...

*************

I did not expected this type of unprofessional behaviour from you Payal..

*************

" Please Arnav, I am really tired right now and I just want to go to sleep. Tomorrow I have an interview to attend.. NOT NOW..." Khushi was about to turn her heel but stop when Arnav again interrupted her,

" Was it because of me, my presence that you are leaving this house?" Khushi could not help but look at him in his eyes. The pain, hurt, restlessness and love, every emotions are swinging in those brown orbs.

**************

Author note:

Hello, lovely people over here...Hope You all are doing well..

Here is the Glimpse of next part of this FF...

Share you view please.... Keep thinking what would be happen next but be assured story will go towards its destination from now onwards.. If everything goes well, I will update full chapter tomorrow.

I have started a new story named, " Distance Between Hearts", based on two childhood friends.. read it if you have time..

Waiting for your review regarding this teaser.... Thank you for reading this story..

Love and Regards..

Your story teller

Mamree

17.03.2020