Cant wait...

It's another day at school. Kids getting bullied,populars acting popular, nerds being smart, then there's me, Marie Smith.
My name is Marie Smith. I go to Sky Middle. Sky middle is a very popular school here in Europe. In this school,many things have happened, and I'm not talking about good things, I'm talking about bad things. People tripping and falling off the stairs, people breaking their legs at p.e, all sorts of bad things. And for a girl like me, there is no chance I'll ever fit in. I'm just an average girl, living an average life, with an average family, so I guess my life will be average as well.
I really don't have any friends at school right now. I just hang out by myself at the lunch table or at p.e. Though people come and talk to me time to time, there really isn't someone I could actually talk to to. Until I met Bailey McConnell.
Bailey McConnell is a boy that every girl likes, he has looks,talent and lots of style. He is my one and only crush. Well, every girls crush really. All the girls at school come up to him and talk to him, and ask him out. I seriously think there was never a day, a girl wouldn't ask him out. Yet, he chose to talk to me. Instead of the other girls.

I was getting out of the school bus loop, when Bailey showed up right in front of me,
"Hello Love." Bailey said with a smile.
I stared at him for a few seconds then I turned back and turned back to him.
"Are you talking to me?" I asked,looking around to see if there was anyone behind me.
"Of course, that's why I'm looking at you." Bailey said with a small giggle.
"Oh." I responded, feeling awkward.
"So, your name is Marie right?" Bailey asked.
I answered with a nod.
"Well nice to meet you, Marie." Bailey said nicely and he held his hand out.
I shook his hand awkwardly.
"Hey, if you wouldn't mind, would you like to sit with me at lunch? I usually don't talk to many people." Bailey said with loneliness in his eyes.
"Sure." I responded and thought of how weird it'll be sitting next to the cutest boy in school
"Great, I'll see you then." Bailey said with a wave and he walked in front of me.
The bell rang.
I'm late to class.
"Not again!" I whispered to myself.