"tzuyu i-i'm sorry for everything! i-i was having a problem back then so--"

"why did you fucking include us to your problem then?!"

"tzuyu i'm sorry! i really am! i-i talked to the police and told them that i am the driver of the car that purposely bumped your parent's car."

"i-i told them that they should not take me to the prison because i am going here to change--"

"CHANGE?! FOR WHAT?! TO BE DTHE WORST?! TO DO THOSE THINGS AGAIN?!"

she cried harder. "i-i have a-a mental problem, tzuyu. i-i was really i-inlove w-with jungkook eversince his family went to our c-company."

"i-i thought h-he doesn't have a girlfriend so i-i flirted with him."

"w-when he told me he has a girlfriend a-and i-it was you. i-i told m-my parents to steal some things f-from your c-company. o-or f-framed y-your company that your company s-stole s-some of our works."

"you're crazy."

"i am, that's why i'm here." she cried. "i-i warned j-jungkook that if he doesn't leave you, i-i'll kill you. he--"

"he didn't do anything about it and didn't fucking fought for me and just left because of your fucking warning."

"IT'S BECAUSE WE--"

"i can't believe you." i told her. "you took away the people i really cared for! first my ex boyfriend and then my parents?! you're fucking crazy!"

she cried harder. "ma'am stop please."

"why do i need to stop then?! she needs to hear these words so that she'll realize the things she had done to me!"

"you made my ex boyfriend leave me, you killed my parents, you made my company--the one and only thing that my parents left to me--faced bankruptcy."

"you have no mercy." i smiled painfully at her. "are you happy now because me and jungkook are divorcing soon?"

her eyes widened. "are you happy because you can have him now?"

"he's not going to let you to file a--"

"AND I CAN FUCKING FILE! I DON'T CARE IF HE STOPS ME OR WHAT! I WANTED TO BE FREE FROM HIM! I WANTED TO BE AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING PLACE!"

"you don't know how i envy my unnies so much whenever i saw them with their parents, with their boyfriends."

"you took them away from me."

"no, jungkook came back for you, jungkook came back to fight for you! he came back to make it up to you."

"do not expect me forgiving you, i will never forgive you."

"tzuyu!" i walked out. i can still hear her screaming 'i'm sorry!'. too late.

as soon as i arrived at the parking lot. i went inside my car and cried there.

it fucking hurts! it fucking hurts! why does she have to take my parents away?! as well as jungkook?!

she's fucking crazy!

i continued crying there until i got tired, i started driving when the clock hits 6:00 PM.

as i was on the way back home, to get my things, i talked to a lawyer that can help me, he said he can and he is now talking to some people that can help me file a divorce.

i parked my car outside. i went inside the house and went immediately to his room.

i grabbed my luggage and opened it and started packing my things. "tzu--what are you doing?"

"leaving, isn't it obvious?"

"tzu don't--"

"i do not have a reason to stay here. i already talked to a lawyer that can help me, he said he is now talking to some people that can help me file."

his eyes widened. "no, tell me you didn't do it."

"i did." i answered and closed my luggaged. "tzuyu don't leave please--"

"i told you, i don't have any reasons to stay here, we're gonna be annuled sooner or later."

"tzu don't please don't." he used his body to block me from getting out. "jungkook get the hell away--"

"i-i'll let you."

"then let me--"

"i'll let you file." he cutted me. "just stay with me until the court says we are finally divorced."

"stay with me right now, stay with me until the time comes." he pleaded. "you promise you will let me go as soon as the court approves?"

"i-i p-promise."

"you promise that you will not follow me after that?"

he nodded. "you promise that you will set me free after that?"

he bit his lip. "i..."

"i promise."

"then we're good." i walked back to the bed and arranged my things back to the closet room.

"after arranging your things, go to the dining room and let's eat dinner." i just nodded at him. inheard the door closed so i took the chance to sit on the bed.

why does it hurt? he promised! he already promised he will let me go after this. why am i hurting?

i wanted this. i wanted him to let me go but why do i feel like i'm the one who is afraid that he will really let me go?