Surprise Surprise

She try to take her nipple out from manik so that she will apply cold strip on his head after so much try she finally succeed she immediately wear his gown and cover herself with shrug and left to kitchen take out ice cube and put on then in water and take out cotton strip immediately go to her room and put on side drawer then sat on bed immediately put manik head on her lap and start placing strips on his head so that his fever got reduced she while during this carressed his hair too she while placing strip she unknowingly slept soon its turn to 6 in morning now Manik move little in sleep in nandini lap snuggle to her tummy more start digging his face to cover himself bcoz sun rays r directly fall in his face so now he snuggle to her like baby do in his mother lap....bcoz of movement nandini got up and see her cute baby hubby is snuggling in her tummy.

Nandini- My cute baby hubby.

She kissed his forehead and he smile in sleep then she see time and she again made him lay on bed and got freshen up fastly bcoz if manik wake up then he will not let her do anything just sat beside her and troubling her with his cute antics ....she immediately got ready then left to kitchen to made something healthy and yummy for her baby.

Nandini- aiyapaa what will I made for mani bcoz i know he don't want to eat anything now bcoz of this stupid fever of him otherwise he is so foody but don't know what happen this foody when it's comes to fever be is behaving like he don't like food...huh...(cutely complain her hubby to her aiyapaa) umm (start thinking then suddenly ) yippeeee yes I know what will I do..

She start making food for her baby hubby now for herself too...after making everything she put in trolly and come to near her hubby ....she see manik is sleeping cutely while pouted angrily and searching something while roaming his hand on bed she immediately know what he is searching...she smile came on his side sat bear him... caressed his hair..

Nandini- bacha come on get up

Manik hear her voice immediately lay on her lap snuggle her tummy.

Manik- no jaan I don't won't to wake up .I want to be in your lap like this snuggling in you

Nandini- no you already very week if you won't are something then again you got fever

Manik- no na please let me sleep more

He snuggling into her..she thought aise toh ye nhi manega so apply her trick

Nandini- ok Maine bhi kuch nhi khaya socha tumhare sath kha lungi but it's ok if you don't want to eat I will sleep with you EMPTY STOMACH (stretch this word so that manik will hear)

She about to place tray on trolly back but manik hold her hand to stop her bingo he effect her EMPTY STOMACH line

Manik- jaan why didn't you eat still

Nandini cutely pouted - I want to have with you but it's ok Na if you don't want to eat let's sleep you feel sleepy na

Manik - jaan we will have our breakfast now only no argument (seriously)

Nandini act - are but bacha you what to sleep na

Manik- no first break then sleep..

He place tray on bed with stand