Bren lunn fan ficfion

I slowly walked into class with my 39 pound books in my hand. Of course Jenny and Sammy were sitting right across from me. Ugh. I hate them so much. The only thing that gets me through the day is bren. BREN LUNN is a younower and viner. It was love at first sight. He's eyes sparkled. I watched BREN everyday for the past 3 months.

I walked into school and Jenny knocked down my books. I felt a cold object touch my hand and say" do you need help ?" I didn't even feel like looking up, cause I was already so embarrassed.
"Hey look at me beautiful "
I turned around slowly.
"BREN..."

So that's just a sneak peak on what's to come ;)

Part 2

BRENS pov : "hi beautiful" I whispered into her ear.
"BREN why are you hear?" Rheanna asked in a cracky voice
"Because I adore you and can't get over how cute you are"
She started to Cry
"Cheer up cutie, in here now so everything's gonna get better"
"BREN can I ask you something?" She asked shyly
"Anything you want"
"Will you please take me to Ohio to meet my best friend? ... We can both meet him?"
"Haha of course we can " I chuckled

Rheannas pov:

We jammed out to Ariana grande the whole way to Ohio. The weird thing is.. It didn't feel weird at all. He lowered the music.. "So lets just talk" he said.. "About?." I said shyly.
"Tell me about yourself love"

This part was stupid asf. But trust me it gets much bettering

RHEANNA'S pov: we finally met SEAN, are best friend.
We all went to Starbucks and got the pumpkin spice latte. We decided that tonight we were gonna stay home and not go out.
So anyways we actually decided to get a hotel room. So SEAN slept on the floor and me and BREN slept in the bed. BREN slowly massaged my back. He's handle slowly moving up my back grabbing my bra hook.
"BREN hehe what are you doing"
"Don't worry babe"
Now mind u SEAN was sleepin on the floor right next to us.
BREN slowly started kissing my neck . I turn over and we had a long make out session. I moaned .

Sean's pov: what TF Is going on... I don't wanna know. All I could think about was BREN and kian and how I wanted to bang both of them. Ahhhh I screamed loudly sounded like I moaned.. "Sean wtf" rheanna said.
"Oh sorry I was yawning " . Even tho I was in a deep dream about fucking Kian .

So ya guys haha .... The next part is way more intense 😏