K camp: Make Up Sex❤

This Imagine Is For Summer!

K camp: "WHY THE FUCK IS YOU COMPLAINING?" He yelled angrily as he walked through the front door taking off his jacket.

Summer: “BECAUSE SHE WAS ALL IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!" A barked slamming the door and placing your gucci purse on the side table.

K camp: “YOU ACTING LIKE I GO HOME TO HER EVERY NIGHT! ALL I SAID WAS WASUP" He yelled so loudly and angrily where you could see his veins coming out of his neck.

Summer: "Well say wasup to the couch, cuz that’s where you’re sleeping tonight" You responded calmly as you took off ur heels.

Summer: “Maybe I should go say hey to a couple of guys at a party, while you sit there and watch me dance with them all night" You knew this would make him extremely angry.

K camp: “YOU’RE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING" He yelled as he inched closer to you.

Summer: “NO THE FUCK I’M NOT! YOU—" K camp cut you off buy aggressively planting his lips against your's. You tried your best to break your lips away from him but you couldn’t. K camp cuffed ur face as he deepened the kiss. You just gave in.

You & K camp made out for almost ten minutes until he decided to break away from your lips and plant kisses trailing down your neck. He ran his hand down your chest and to the very edge of your short black dress where he pulled it up above your head, leaving you in nothing but bra and panties. He aggressively stripped out of his clothes as you did the same with your under wear. K camp carried you to the bedroom. He placed you on the bed and positioned himself in between your legs.

He slipped himself inside you without a warning. You let out a soft moan as he thrust at a medium past, grinding his waist so you could feel just about every inch of him. He slid out Completely, and Rammed himself back inside you, causing you to scream/moan.

Summer: "Oh fuck mmmm!" You screamed as you grab on him, trying to contain yourself. He fucked you harder than before, this time only staring deeply in your eyes with the look of Anger and satisfaction. He panted heavily with every thrust as he held on to your waist.

K camp: 'You think I would fuck another bitch like this?" He growled as he picked up the pace. He held your waist tighter and fucked you unbelievably fast as sweat rolled down his body, and anger came from his eyes.

Summer: "Mmmm babbyyy....uhhhh noooo!" You moan as your legs began to shake. K camp pushed himself further with every thrust.

Summer:  “Uhh mmmm…. uhhhhh! Babyyy I’m gonna Cum!" You cried out loud holding on to his back throwing your back in complete satisfaction. Suddenly he slid himself out.

Summer:  "Why? … wh.. why you stop baby?" You whined as she panted heavily.

K camp: “Turn over!" K camp demanded in a deep tone. As you flipped over he rammed himself in from behind causing you to scream/moan crazy.

Summer: "Oh My GOD BABYYYYY.....MMMM YESSSS!” You yelled as you hold on pillow putting your face in it moaning like crazy as he repeatedly pounded the shit out of her pussy.

K camp: "What’s my name?!" He yelled unexpectedly as he gripped your hair pulling it with every thrust.

Summer: “K camp!...mmmmm" You moaned.

K camp: “What’s my Name baby?!" He asked once again smacking your ass

Summer: “KRISTOPHER!....YESSSS...MMMMMM" You screamed more louder. Your juices squirted out on to His Dick. He thrust slowly Riding out your orgasm as he came Right after you.

K camp slid himself out and stared at you from behind. He smacked you ass once again before walking away to the bathroom.

You pass out on your stomach with a smile on your face.......

*Hope you like it! 😊

*Vote & Comment!❤👍

*Want a imagine inbox me!😜💋