Stress Relief

Y/N’s POV
You woke up to Joel kissing your face, taking a deep breath moving closer to him. 
“Baby you have to get up, your class starts in a half an hour, I already got you coffee, breakfast and I laid your outfit out.”
Opening your eyes you moved pressing a kiss to his lips.
“You’re amazing” you half giggled before rolling out of bed heading for the shower.  After getting out you found the pile of clothes that Joel had left out, pulling the grey sweater over your head you took a deep breath smiling as his scent filled your nose. Walking down the stairs Joel was at the bar in the kitchen.
“You look good in my clothes ma,” he said with a sharp smile. 
Giggling you gave him a little twirl noticing the breakfast tray on the counter.
“You really didn’t have to do this,” you said walking over taking a bite of the bacon next to the pancakes. Joel got up pressing a kiss to the side of your head. 
“You deserve it” he whispered. 
You ate fast before heading out of the house with Joel on your heels. We both got in the car, the engine roared to life as we pulled away from the house. Your leg bounced as we turned out of the neighborhood. Joel reached over putting his hand on your thigh. 
“bebé cálmate vas a estar bien” he said glancing over at you. 
“Papi, realmente necesito pasar esta prueba para poder graduarme” you explained. 
“I know mi amor, you have said that a hundred times, you studied so much and I even quizzed you, I know that you got this” 
The rest of the ride was quiet until he pulled up to the school. 
“I guess this is it,” you said looking over at him.
“You got this, I promise,” he said grabbing at the beads that wrapped around his wrist. He grabbed your hand slipping the beaded bracelet into your wrist. 
“Oh my god no, Joel I can’t wear these, your mom gave them to you,” you said going to pull them off. Grabbing your hand he shook his head. 
“Mi amor, I want you to wear them, they will give you good luck, I promise”
You took a deep breath, collected your stuff, kissed him and got out of the car. 
Turning in your phone you sat down for the test smiling at the sound the beads made of the table. Joels’ words rang in my head, I had this.  

Joel’s POV
I watched her walk into class before finding a spot and parking to make a phone call. 
“Hola amigo!” Lunay answered the phone with enthusiasm. 
“Hey man, are you busy today?” I asked. Lunay was one of her best friends, she had known him longer than me or any of the other boys. 
“No, solo estoy en el estudio escogiendo algunas canciones para mi álbum, ¿qué pasa?”
“Y/N has her exams today and you know how stressed she has been about them and a few months ago, I don’t know if she said anything to you, but she wants a threesome with us. And I think it would help her with the stress and we can use it as kind of a reward.” 
“I mean I’m down as long as you both are okay with it, I’m done for the day so I can meet you over at your place. When does she get done?”
“I think its two hours but she said she was going to call me when she’s done so I can go get her.” 
“Okay, I’ll head over now” 
“Cool, see you soon, bye” 
I hung up and left the school parking lot heading to get her flowers and wine.
I had been home for about a half an hour when there was a knock on the door, opening it Lunay smiled at me from the other side.
“Hey bro how have you been?” I asked dapping him up. 
“Good, just been busy working on music, haven’t seen you guys in a while,” Lunay says sitting down at the bar. “Been missing ya”
“Y/N misses you too man, she was studying yesterday when we were face timing and she came down a few minutes after we hung up, she was pretty upset.” 
We sat around the kitchen talking about Y/N and music for a bit until my phone started to ring. 
“There she is,” I said answering it. Lunay smiling pushing his hat up a little. I was met with a sob.
“Hey mama what’s wrong?” I asked leaning forward watching Lunays face change. 
“Can you come get me?” she asked.
“Of course babe I’m on my way” I hung up. “She’s crying and I don’t know why,” I said. 
“Just go get her and if I need to leave before you get here text me, we can do this another time”
I nodded leaving the house to go get her. Pulling up to my girlfriend I got out of the car, her face was red with tears. 
“Dimelo,” I said grabbing her pulling her to my chest. 
She told me that she thinks she passed between sobs. Moving away from her I grabbed her hands. 
“That is great news! See I knew you had it” I hugged her again. We got in the car and before I pulled away from the curb I looked over at my girlfriend. 
“I have kind of a surprise at home for you,” I told her. 
“Okay?” she asked hesitantly. Reaching into the backseat I grabbed a bandana and tied it over her eyes so she wouldn’t be able to see Lunays’ car in front of the house. 
She and I laughed about the surprise on the way home, she asked more questions than I had answers for until I pulled into the garage. 
“Okay, we’re home,” I said getting out. I helped her out of the car and into the house. We stood in the kitchen, my hands on her shoulders as I stood behind her. 
“Where’s the surprise Papi?” she asked. 
“Upstairs,” I said into her ear before I led her to the bedroom. Still standing behind her I looked at Lunay as he got up off our bed and stood in front of her. I waved him over and he put his hands on her hips, putting her hands over his I watched her face change even under the bandana. 
“Did you get new rings J?” she asked.
I smiled as Lunay surveyed my girlfriend he let go of her left him and untied the bandana smiling at her. 
“Lu?” she asked. 
“Shhh,” he hummed lowly before pushing a kiss against her lips. 
"Hold up what's going on?" She looks at both of us.
"Mami remember when you asked me a couple of months ago if we could have a threesome with Lunay cause you said he was your best friend and you trust him more than anyone else?" Joel turned her around so she's looking at him.
"Yeah" she looked down blushing "Are you ok with it?" 
"Actually Mami he was the one who called me and asked me to come over," Lunay says smiling at her and starts kissing her neck.
"Jefnier" she starts moaning 
"Does that feel good Bebesita?" Lunay starts leaving a hickey 
"Si Papi" she looks Joel in the eyes.
“Go get the handcuffs" Jefnier smirks at him
Joel gets the handcuffs from the closet and hands them to Jefnier, he tells Joel "let's try something" he grabs Joel and you and pushes you up both against the wall and handcuffs your hands together and uses another pair on Joel.
"Listen up I'm in charge and you'll both do as I say" Jefnier pushes Joel on the bed and grabs you and starts undressing you and kissing down your body.
"Jenifer please" she looks at him on his knees kissing her lower stomach 
"That's not my name Mami" he stops what he's doing to tease her.
"Lunay please" She whines, Lunay gets up and wraps his hand around her neck
"What's my name Mami" His eyes are super dark
"Papi please" she whimpers trying to rub her thighs together for friction.
"Please what Mamita? Dimelo" her picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist trying to grind on him.
"Fuck me papi make me your slut" she starts crying his neck and he groans, Joel's squirming on the bed.
"Papi stop or I'm gonna tie you to the best post" Lunay looks at Joel with a pissed off look and Joel stops for a little bit, a couple of minutes later Joel heads your whines and gets rock hard.
"Lunay, bro please let me fuck her I NEED her" Joel pouts at Lunay.
Lunay puts you down & walks over to Joel and puts his hand on Joel's abs,
"Sorry, papa but I'm gonna fuck her while you watch" Joel whines at that so Lunay put his hand on Joel's neck. "Who's in charge?"
"You" Joel whispered 
"I'm sorry what was that?" Lunay squeezes his neck.
"YOU DADDY" Joel let's out a moan.
"Good boy" he let's go of Joel's neck and walks back over to you and uncuffs you.
"Be a good little slut and go suck him off but he doesn't get to cum " Lunay pushes you on top of Joel.
You take off his boxers and kiss his lips, then his neck and down to his lower stomach.
"Mami please" You blow cold air on his hard on
"Dimelo Papi" you give Joel an innocent look
"Suck me please" Joel whines, once you take him into your mouth his head rolls back.
"Go ahead Mamita suck him" Lunay plays with your hair. You start sucking Joel and Lunay praises you "Good girl now take him deeper" he pushes on your head and you end up deep throating Joel,
"HOLY SHIT JUST LIKE THAT MAMI" Joel's eyes roll to the back of his head. You look up at Joel through your lashes.
"Look at you choking on his cock like the slut you are" Joel starts to twitch,
"FUCK MAMI I'M GONNA CUM" suddenly Jefnier pulls you off Joel and he wasn't happy
"WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ABOUT TO CUM" he stares Jefnier down.
"Only good boys get to cum" He looks down at you "Ready for some fun with me?" He holds your face, looks in your eyes and gives you a sweet passionate kiss. 
"Mmhh your lips taste good" tasting his watermelon chapstick.
"I have something else you can taste" he winks at you and you start blushing
"MAMIIIII UNTIE ME PLEASE" Joel whines 
Jenifer stares at him, "What did I tell you?" 
"You said I was gonna be tied up and have to watch you two fuck and I can't touch myself" 
"Good now shut up before I have her put a gag in your mouth" Lunay pushes you against a wall and sticks his hand in your panties "Fuck Mami who made you this wet" looking in her eyes
"You and Joel," she says putting her head in his neck moaning. Lunay goes faster
"Papi please don't stop" biting his neck
"I don't plan on it Nena" he adds a third finger
"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM PAPI PLEASE LET ME CUM" she leaves marks all over his back.
"Cum on my fingers Mami" he rubs against her inner sweet spot and her knot comes undone. Panting she sinks down lightly on his hands shaking from her orgasm. 
"Good girl now go ride him" He picks you up and sets you in Joel's lap. Putting your hands on his chest you lifted your hips sinking down on him, Joel whimpered pushing into more before thrusting hard.  
"Fuck baby you feel so good!" Joel thrusts up into you hitting your inner sweet spot
"Daddy, right there" 
Once Joel hears you call him that he thrust up into you faster.
"How does he feel babygirl" Jefnier grabs your hips and grinds you down on Joel.
"S-so good Papi" she throws her head back.
"How tight and wet does she feel?" he asked looking at Joel, his eyes are screwed shut and he was chewing on his lip.
"So tight and she's fucking soaked, Papi please uncuff me I wanna touch her, please I'll be good" Joel pouts at Lunay, sighing he gave in.
"If you cum I'll tie you to the bed and have her put a cock ring on you" Lunay sits in a chair stroking himself.
"D-daddy I’m so close " Joel flips you over punding into you "fuck, right there" Your knot comes undone.
Joel looks up at Jefnier "Papi please let me cum" 
Lunay gets up walking over to you and smokes your cheek "What do you think baby girl? Should he get to cum?" Joel has been edge twice and his dick is rock hard and angry red
"Yes, papi" looking up at Jenier biting her lip.
"Okay, you can cum now" Next thing you know Joel's hot, creamy cum shoots deep inside you.
"Mami!" Joel groans kissing you while he cums.
"How was that baby?" Jefnier asks looking at her, noticing how tired she looks.
"It was good" she put her arms out to Lunay, "but I want both of you NOW" she grabs Lunay and throws him on the bed next to Joel and jumps on Joel and grinds on him.
"Do you want her to squirt?" Joel turns his head and looks at Jefnier.
"Can Mami squirt?" Jefnier looks up at his best friend she leans down and kisses his lips, cheek and down to his neck
"Why don't you find out Papi" she smirks. 
Lunay reached down between her legs rubbing his fingers over her sensitive core, rubbing a few tight circles on her clit.
"Pappppiiii, fuck it's too much" she starts whimpering and squirming
“Oh, poor baby” he mocked slipped his thick fingers into her throbbing heat. She gasped leaning forward, he captured her open mouth with his lips. Joel groaned as a wet squelch filled the air. 
“She sounds soaked oh my god” Joel groaned biting his lip starting to rub himself again.  Lunays’ thumb pushed down on her clit, she moaned into his mouth as she arousal started to drip down her thighs and into Lunays’ palm.
“Oh, I think we are almost there mami” Lunay teased curling his fingers into her. 
“Papi can I please cum please?” she begged putting her hands on his chest. 
“Vamos nena,” he said, sucking her nipple into his mouth. Shaking she came, squirting on Jefniers’ hand. Slowly easing her through the feeling he pulled his fingers out. Smiling, he put them up to her lips and watched as she sucked them off. 
"Are you ready for us Mami?" Lunay picks her up and tells Joel to get up and stand behind her
"Papi I can't do it anymore  I'm too sensitive" she has some tears in her eyes.
"Please baby we promise we'll make it feel good" Joel rubs her sides up and down.
"Just one more baby" Jefnier puts his finger under her chin and lifts her chin up so she looks at him.
"Ok-okay" She wraps one arm around Lunay's neck & the other around Joel's neck for balance, her legs felt like jello and the other thing keeping her up is the guys.
"Ready baby girl" Joel says rubbing her ass then smacks it.
"Fuckk daddy" She looks up at Joel with tears in her eyes, "I'm re-ady" Lunay & Joel both enter her at the same time.
"Holy shit right there" they both hit her G-spot.
"Right Here Mamita?" Joel teases her and both he and Lunay slow down 
"Fas-ter please" She looked into Lunays’ eyes 
"Fuck she is so tight" Joel looks at Lunay
"Does he not fuck you hard enough baby" Jefnier looks down at her
"No he's always away" she whispers.
"What was that baby girl? We didn't hear you" Lunay lifts her chin up.
"No he doesn't, he's always with the guys or his friends, please let me cum" she looks up at them and her body is shaking, Joel runs her sensitive pussy
"Cum for us mami" he whispers in her ear.
"Oh fuck im cumming" She squirts all over Joel & Lunay and they cum at the same time.
"Shit that was amazing" she falls onto the bed and both guys lie next to her.
"That was thank you guys for letting me join. I hope we can do it again soon" Lunay wraps his arm around her waist.
"If Joel's ok with it then I am too" She looks at Joel "Baby can we do it again?"
"Sure why not that was fucking amazing" Joel laughed.
Suddenly Y/N's phone goes off and she looks at it and it's the results of her test.
"My results for my test are in" she gets up and goes to grab water and reads the results and walks back into the room crying.
"Mami what's wrong?" Both guys get up to hug her.
"I- I pas- I passed my test, I'm getting my degree" She hugs both of them tightly still crying happy tears of joy.
"I'm so proud of you baby you deserved it especially since you worked your ass off" Joel grabs her face and gives her a kiss.
"Congrats Mami, I got you a gift" Lunay puts his clothes on and walks out to his car and gets her gift and walks back in the room, "Here Bebesita this is for you" he kisses her head. She opens it and sees a necklace that looks like his, she looks at the chain and back at him and plays with his chain.
"It matches" she has small tears on her eyes 
"Turn it over Mami" He takes off his and shows her what’s on it.
When she turned the necklace over it had the date they became friends and Y/N & J forever.
"I love it, thank you so so so much" She hugs him and kisses his cheek.
"You're welcome baby I'm so proud of you" He gives her a peck.
"We should go out to celebrate and invite the guys" Joel pulls her back into bed and wraps his arms around her and kisses her shoulder.
"Ok but first I wanna take a nap" she pulls Lunay down on the bed with them and cuddles up to both of them "Te Amo mucho" she falls asleep
"We love you too Mamita" Lunay and Joel put their faces in her neck and fell asleep cuddled up together.

A/N: this is my first imagine is almost of year because of writers block.
Huge shout out to my girls on tumblr @anninhiliation and @dimelozabdi none of this would have been possible without you. I love you guys so much thank you for all your help I hope you all enjoy this. Also shout out to @mj_hotwheels_conowners on Instagram for the awesome edit of Joel and Lunay. Let me know what you think of this. I just made a Lunay book if you wanna check it out