"Woah, Marinette. Nice stretching. Didn't know you had it in you." I was startled by the new voice and fell on my mat with an 'oof'. I groaned slightly and glanced up to see who caused me to fall down.

"Are you ok?" Adrien looked at me with a worried expression. "Y-Yeah." I stood up brushing the invisible dust off me while trying to contain the tint of red spreading across my face.

"Okay, everyone! Now that you all have warmed up, let's start with the gymnastic obstacle course which has some parkour as well." The teacher clapped her hands together and everybody started lining up, leaving me to be the last. Lucky last.

"Gurl, back there, are we going to pretend that never happened? The clumsy Marinette who falls if she takes a single step on the staircase did a professional 'I don't know what you call it' stretch?"

I laughed, "It's simple! You just have to concentrate and balance. Done!" Alya rolled her eyes, "Sure it's all that 'easy'. I'll let it slip just this once, Mari."

So far, the class was too reckless with their moves and were failing badly. Chloe bearly finished the first hurdle when she complained that the course it messed up her 'perfect blond' hair and sashayed away.

Kim had gotten the furthest so far, completing the third obstacle but failing on the fourth. Adrien was on now and I watched him dreamily as he professionally tackled down each obstacle as if it was a piece of cake.

~~

It was my dreading turn. Every single eye was on me, especially Chloes judgy, narrowed eyes.

"Maritrash, are you going to stay still or move? Hurry up, slowpoke!" She cackled, with Sabrina stifling a giggle too. I huffed and stretched my arms, getting ready.

This is easy.

I easily jumped over the dozen hurdles that were forth me and wiped my forehead, faking tiredness. Chloe huffed, unsatisfied 'apparently', in the corner of my eye.

I started the second obstacle, ropes. I swang from to another, skipping some on the way and landing with a perfect somersault. I heard 'ooh's' and unsatisfied 'hmphs'.

This reminds me of Tarzan.

I shook my arms and then stared at the third obstacle. There were about 2 dozen parallel walls placed on different angles. It reminded me of the alleyways I patrolled and yoyoed through. A smile crept up my face.

I leapt, Ladybug style, the wind greeting my face as my hair flew behind me, just like the Parisian nights. After half a minute I reached the end of the third obstacle. Dusting my hands with a beaming smile.

I completed the last two. They were pretty easy, to be honest. All you had to do was dodge some moving obstacles that were trying to destroy you with bruises and cuts and then you had to jump over some pretty dangerous 'stuff' that I think is totally not allowed in schools or even legal.

I landed with a satisfied 'hmph' and turned towards the gawking class. The teacher cleared her throat once she realised I was staring at her. "Ehem, w-well, that was... Unexpected. Bravo, Marinette. You and Adrien will be partners for the upcoming sports day and proudly represent the class and the school."

The class exploded with claps as I awkwardly stood there, blushing a deep red about what Ms Lucifer said about me being partnered with Adrien.

"Wow, Gurl, I ain't even going to ask how you completed all of that."

"Dudette, That was rad!"

"I can't wait to train with you." My head whipped around to meet familiar virid eyes and a big Cheshire grin. "Uh-Yeah-Me Too!" I Stuttered out, blushing.