« 23 »

"Jaemin, Na Jaemin, help me. Please,"  her voice sounded weak

"Jaemin, please. I need you." 

Jaemin woke up, his body immediately jolting up. He sighed, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes, trying to understand the situation. As much as it makes sense because he's her soulmate, he's still denying the fact that he's her soulmate. He doesn't love her that way.

He walked towards he living room, finding the 127 hyungs there. 

"Oh Jaemin, you're awake." Taeyong said

Mark turned his head towards Jaemin. "Have you heard anything else from her?"

Jaemin nods weakly. "She's asking for help, again."

Mark sighs, trying to control his emotion.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Jisung asks

"We already have the plan, when will we attack?" Jeno asks

Jaemin sighs, he's feeling this feeling again. The feeling he can never explain.

"Get ready. It's 8am, we'll be there by 9." Jaemin said, walking back to his room

"Woah, what's with him?" Jaehyun asks

Doyoung nods in agreement. "Yeah, the last time we talked about her he seemed I don't know maybe, uninterested in her?"

"He's her soulmate, he's supposed to love her back." Mark said, sighing

"He's still in denial." Renjun said

Jeno nods. "Just let him be, he'll accept her sooner or later."

"Yeah hyung, we all know why he acts like that. Just give him some time." Jisung said

——💗

"So, still shutting your mouth huh?" Jackson said in annoyance 

Miyoung groaned. "I said I don't fucking know!"

Miyoung haven't eaten anything for the whole day. Jackson didn't even bother to give her water.

"Still lying, you know that won't help you, right?"

Miyoung sighed. Inside her head, she's trying so hard to contact him, Na Jaemin. But he never contacted her back. It's probably because he doesn't love her back yet, and she's definitely aware of it. He can't contact her back if he doesn't love her back.

"Jaemin, can you hear me?" 

She chuckled bitterly, her voice sounded hoarse and desperate. "I know you can, right?"

"If you're hearing this, please hurry up. I really need you."

Jackson chuckled at her. "Until when are you going to shut your mouth?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know where she is. I don't even know who she really is."

"Alright then, I'll tell you who she really is," he said, walking towards her

"Do you ever wonder why Mark is apart of a mafia gang despite the fact that your father is super rich?" He said, trying to trigger her

He walked closer to her. "Or do you ever wonder why your precious Jaemin is the mafia leader instead of Mark? And do you ever wonder why your parents divorced, without any logical explanation?"

Miyoung stayed quiet, her head is spinning trying to understand and look for every posibilities that could be true.

"Your mother, she didn't run away from you. She's having an affair with another guy, who used to be a mafia leader. She's not supposed to know his secret, but somehow she managed to figure that out. And now, she's forced to be in the gang. That's why your parents divorced, because she's having an affair." He said

Miyoung glared at him. "But why did she run away?"

Jackson chuckled at her. "Simple. Being the traitor she is, she ran away from the gang. Do you know who the guy he had an affair with?"

Miyoung shook his head. 

"My father, that bitch was having an affair with him. She left him, and now that he's dead I'm the one leading the gang. Mark entered the mafia only to find his own mother, probably for revenge too. None of us liked her, not even a bit." He said, trying to conceal his anger

He grabbed a knife from his pocket, playing it with his hand.

"I'm going to kill her, just wait for it," he said

"And this, is what you get for shutting your mouth."

He brought the knife closer to her right arm, then he sliced it on to the surface of her smooth skin. Miyoung winced in pain, she couldn't reach her arm because it's tied up. 

He took the bloody knife, showing it to her.

"Good luck staying alive, Lee Miyoung."