chap. 1 || gym

[EDITED]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Third Person's POV:9:27am

[EDITED]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Third Person's POV:
9:27am

"Hey, F/n-Chan, what club are you deciding to join?"

You looked at your friend in surprise as you were sipping milk out of a carton that you had just bought this morning for recess. Your friend looked at you with a large grin, possibly waiting for your answer to her question.

Lilia had been your friend for a year ever since middle school. Now that the two of you were first years here in the school of Nekoma high, things had been a piece of cake.

Well, Lilia for sure, things had been easy as a pie for her. But for you, things had been like an endless roller coaster.

Lilia during middle school, was one of the most smartest students in your class, while you were like a fish out of water. But since she was your best friend until now, she helps you study and tutors you until you get every lesson she had taught to you. Now until then, the both of you were in Class 1. Lilia was currently in the choir club due to her amazing skills in singing, while you weren't able to find yours, yet.

"So? Have you made your choice, already?" She added. You flinched, making your milk box fly out of your hands and catching it, afterwards. "E-Eh? E-Er...well..." you stuttered out, but lady luck gave you no seeds so you only stuttered as your answer to the girl in front of you. Lilia laughed. Clubs weren't exactly your cup of tea. You had been focusing on studying so you could run pass Lilia through her high grades. You were on the second place while she was on the first for the whole year.

"It's alright if you don't answer it!! But seriously, F/n, you should start finding a club, already. It's fun to have one. Hey! If you already found a club, try finding a cute guy that you can date as well. You haven't had a boyfriend for years, dude," she said, causing you to blush. Lilia was quite the popular one too. She had been receiving a lot of love letters from other students and years as well. It was getting a bit off hand for you.

"But..." you muttered. Lilia slapped your back. "Don't mind it!! I know you want to study first!! You don't have to always tell me that, F/n!!" She interrupts before you could finish your excuse. But you still managed to continue, "No! That's not it, Lilia! We're still first years! And I'm only 16, so that's what I wanted to add..."

Lilia took a bite out of her melon pan bread as she watched you sipped your milk nervously. She thought that you really haven't change since middle school. "Oh, don't mind about that anymore, F/n. You wanna buy ice cream later at the nearby convenient store after school?" She asks you. You smiled widely as you nodded your head at her, "Mm!! Let's hang out later!!"

"Good ide-

"Lilia-San!!" A voice called out towards your friend. Lilia and you turned your heads to where the voice came from. A group of girls from another class or just your classmates came running towards the female in front of you with large smiles on their faces. As they run towards the light brown haired female, Lilia gave her attention to them with a smile twice as large as the smile she gave to you.