Star Wars Harem(C.W Era) X Fallen Jedi Padawan M! Reader (Intro)(Jedi Lifestyle)

In the 2nd Year of the Clone Wars,with everything shifting up to date and More funding and support in the Galactic Senate, You spend most of your time relaxing on Temple Grounds trying to gain True Connection of the Force Channeling your Instincts at Techniques and Dueling others at your level on the System & Ways of the Jedi.

But today is they day you'd actually find very interesting Girls that you heard help Conquest & Support which pushed the War Effort and how they navigated through difficult Situations from being captured to being entrusted with secret information.

Judging by all of these girls you met so far you quickly assumed most of their Personalities of Kind,Care & Loving even though love & Emotions will not be permitted inside the Order but,your willing to take the risk.

No Matter What Happens...

Timeline: 21 BBY=2nd Year the Clone War

Location: Jedi Temple 0700

You are 17 Years old and was in the Canteen with all the other Jedi Padawans and Apprentices that were endlessly talking about the adventures they have and how great their Masters were. You were assigned to Pong Krell,But during the battle of Umbara he was unlisted as Treasonous to the Jedi Order after False & Fake Commands to Slaughtering the Clones like a savage. But You were eventually assigned onto a new roster for masters with your new Master being Master Saesee Tiin since his Padawan was eaten by the Dark side within him and was forced to be killed.

Right now you were enlisted Strong with the force and how you can eventually gain an advantage over your Opponents using Djem so(Form V) to tire them out. Your also strong with skills of a Lightsaber. Right now your in the Top #20 in best duelist in the order.

You were requested by the council to be informed on a matter for the battle of  Bracca to push the Separatists leaders out of hiding. And save 2 important Jedi that can help identify the new sith that has brought terror in the shadows of the galaxy.

With The Council Running out of Jedi to spare they quickly only had one optional for the moment: You

Now Moving onto Weapons & Clothing:

This Green Lightsaber show your Mysteries of the powers for good and light, but you will have high Resistance to the dark side till it is destroyed

This is your Weapon Guard it with your life.-Obi Wan Kenobi

-Obi Wan Kenobi