Don't be Shy

Avani gazed at the wall. Her cowboy hat was on, with all it bright pink and diamond glory. Her mind set was on Anthony. Not romantic or anything. They had mutual agreement on that. Feeling were lost and they decided to be good friends. Amelie was on phone scrolling through twitter, laughing at the memes.

"PFFFTT..." Amelie got up from the bed snickering at whatever was on her phone. She pulled herself away once she saw Avani blank face.

Amelie set her phone back on the bed. She touched Avani's shoulder concerned.

"You okay?" Avani sighed, "Just thinking about the break up." Amelie winced, Avani came back wiping tears, mascara running down like spider webs. She panicked and had ran to the bathroom to grab tissues. Once she came back, Avani was sitting waiting patiently.

She revealed that Anthony and her had broken up. And while she felt mutual about it, being dumped sucked.

"Hey Amelie?" Avani said suddenly, snapping Amelie from her trance. Avani rubbed her cheeks with her hands, "I caught feelings."

Amelie blinked in suprise, but smiled anyways. "Really!" She said excitedly, " "Who?!" Avani shook her head, keeping her lips pursed as she did a throwing motion.

"Not gonna tell." Amelie groaned, collapsing back on the bed.

------

"Can you stop doing that?" Dixie rubbed her temples with her fingers. Charlie looked down shyly, "I-I could b-but I'm s-shy..." She trailed off shyly.

Dixie groaned into the pillow, "iff fumihg hafe yao...." Charli couldn't make out the words, so she decided to lay on Dixie's back, prohibiting her from any movement. Dixie looked back up from the pillow, breathing heavily.

"Get....off....you...pig!"

Addison looked around the room confused. "What happened?" She says, sitting next to Dixie. She leaned onto her back as well, ignoring Dixie protest. She wad quickly silenced when Addison slipped their hands together, away form sight.

"Ugh-" Dixie decided to give up, she put her head back in the pillow to avoid any suspicion and unwanted questions. "Charli is just being annoying." Charli gasped, still in her shy position that Dixie hated so much.

"I- I'm just s-shy" Charli narrowly dodged the pillow sent her way. Addison giggled as she clapping her hand in amusement. "You guys are adorable."

Charli rose an eyebrow, undoing her shy stance (Dixie sighed in relief). "I'm not adorable," she said before starting to pose, "imma model, a 3rd degree burn."

Dixie stared at her while Addison laughed behind her.

"How am I related to you?"

Charli straightened he posture, "It's simple really, when two or more people fall in love-"

"You know what? No." Dixie lifted herself from the couch. Addison squealed as she fell to the floor. "Imma head out." She started to walk away.

Charli's eyes widen, "But-"

"Nope!" Dixie held out a hand as she walked up the stairs. Addison looked at Charli and shrugged. "I'll catch you later!" she grinned, running up stairs, following her.....ya the label isn't there right now.

Charli sighed.

"In all seriousness, I am shy about a thing...." She muttered, before letting herself fall on the floor.
------

Dixie's P.O.V

This cannot go on, I decided. Mixed feelings, emotions, yada-yada. "We are going to solve them right here right now." I said, pointing defiantly at my own reflection.

"End what?" I screeched at the sudden voice from the sides. "Addison?" My face went red when I realized they me yell at myself.

To be honest, why does she keep popping up everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, I do enjoy her company.

"Well I followed you up until the entrance of the room. But when I heard the pep talk in the bathroom. I got concerned." She shrugged, still keeping her mocking smile on her face that I wanted to wipe off-

With my lips of course.

Noooooo, you're falling in the same trap hole again Dixie.

But I'll fall again and again for her...

"Enough!" I clutched my head. My head started throbbing from the stress I put on myself. Addison gripped my cheeks tenderly, looking at me worriedly. I pursed my lips for the awkward situation I put myself in.

I straightened my posture and tried my best to have a poker face. I looked down at the slightly shorter woman in front of me. I then gripped Addison face with my hand, both now holding one another.

With all the bravery I had inside of me. I decided to turn this unlabeled playing into something meaningful.

"Addison Rae," I moved my thumb to caress her plump cheeks, "would you be my girlfriend?"

------

Should I do a poly relationship? Add a little twist to my my stories to the others.

Anyways big news but not in anyway surprising:

My school just closed for two weeks because of Corona.

It's Corona Time!

So either expect longer chapters or more chapters.
👍🏿👍🏿