•Snow•

Bloody hell! 6k reads!? It was only 5k a couple of days ago!! Thank you!! ✨

Anyways, the idea came from google, and it was rather funny. I screenshoted everything, i'll show you on the author's note down below 😂

So yeah. That's that. I honestly dont know what else to say, sooo yeah.

Year: 5th (but in this imagine everyone are just normal kids. Umbridge doesnt exist, Harry Potter isnt "The Boy Who Lived", and Draco wont be a death eater and all that stuff.)
House: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor (we need the tower common rooms!)
Blood: i dont even know why this is important

WARNINGS: Idk. Maybe it's messily written lol

Christmas in Hogwarts, there's only one word to describe it. Magical.

Well, i guess everything in the wizarding world is magical, but this specific holiday was special to you.

The snow fell from the sky as you sit by the fireplace in your common room. You were in your cozy sweater, reading some cliche love story, because that makes you happy.

And to make it better, almost everyone went home for the holidays, but since your parents were going on vacation, you decided to just stay in school. Besides, it was worth it.

You turn to another page, smiling to see that it was finally the chapter where the lovers meet. Dont you just get excited when you're reading and the characters would finally meet?

Deciding to take a break from reading, you stood up and walked towards the window, looking at the calming, falling snow

You then saw a figure from down below, by the black lake. A mop of blonde hair, you knew who it was.

Draco Malfoy, you had quite the relationship. No one knew about it, just the two of you. And you got tired of it, and decided to break things off with him. He doesnt show affection, emotions, or anything at all. He was cold as ice.

Grabbing your coat real quick, you went out of your common room, walking out of the castle and to the black lake

By the time you got there, you saw him throwing rocks. You cleared you throat, making him turn around

You walk towards him, stopping right infront of him and looking into his eyes, those dazzling eyes that never failed to fail you.

Draco's eyes were filled with emotions, wich shocked you. His eyes held sadness, and pain, "i love you, and i'm sorry."

Your eyes slightly widen by his sudden confession. You swallowed the lump in your throat, and faced the lake, you felt his eyes burning on the side of your head, "you remind me of snow, beautiful but cold."

"but with your touch, i melt."

With that you looked at him, he was sincere.

The both of you looked at eachother with scared feelings, but they both knew, if not now, when? If not them, then who?

You jumped into his arms, tears spilling out of your eyes. Draco slowly held onto your waist, hugging you back

"i feel the same way, Draco." you mumbled

Draco backed away, looking at you. He grinned, you smiled at him

Your faces were inches apart, and you closed that by crashing your lips onto his'

Lips dancing in sync, by the frozen lake, you melted the snow in him.

This was so trashy sorry lol

But i took a plot generator and this is what google gave me HAHAHA

Just thought it was funny lmao. But it was so messy, but i still decided to use it cause i'm desperate for ideas i'm out of it

Anyways, thank you again for 6k reads!! Ily all! (i hope yall comment more doe)

So yeah, i dont know what else to say.

Ily yall potathoes (i miss calling you potathoes ugh) 3000 ✨

Mischief Managed xx