35(EDITED)~Not Convinced

~Harry~

We walked down to the lake, well we walked, Percy sprinted. By the time the rest of us arrived, Percy had already swum to the middle of the lake.

Annabeth laughed and waded in after him, "wait for me Seaweed Brain!" She yelled.

Hazel, Ginny and I settled ourselves down to watch the others swimming.

"Why in Merlin's name does Percy want to go swimming so badly?" Ginny asked, staring at Percy splashing around in the lake.

"Percy loves to swim," Hazel shrugged.

Piper pulled Jason's arm and they went into the water. Frank followed them.

Hermione and Ron were a bit slower than the others but they went in after a while.

Annabeth reached Percy and they kissed.

Suddenly they disappeared under the water, I yelled for the others to help them, but Hazel pulled me down.

"They'll be fine, Percy's pretty good at water magic," she told me, I nodded and sat back down, but I wasn't still fully convinced that they'd be fine, but I trusted that Hazel knew her friends and wouldn't let them die in a lake.

~Annabeth~

Percy pulled me underwater, and then the Seaweed Brain that he is, he forgot that I couldn't breathe underwater. I pocked his shoulder and pointed at the bubbled streaming from my mouth to remind him of this and he created an air bubble around my head so I could breathe. We swam down lower, the air bubble following me.

We came across a massive squid and Percy had a long conversation with it, then he came inside my air bubble and well, long story short, second best underwater kiss ever.