4: Red- Where your lips are

'Red is bloody, her lips were bloody, it tastes revenge, rage, and danger. Red is scary but that moment, it is not... after all the pictures of hazard, comes her comfort of a kiss with an antidote.'
-VTRE

My hand shivers, I cannot fully take over the strength of my anger that reigned over me years passing by, but how can a dying prince who betrayed us can melt few strands of my rage?

"You have to kill me Cyan, before the soldiers find you," he said as his lids were half-closed.

"I am not Cyan." My eyes drifted again on his tattoo, now I remembered why my rage was mitigated, it's because of that tattoo.

I can't be this weak, I can't. I need revenge, I need to kill the next ruler so the king couldn't continue his cruelty and greediness.

He is the only son of the Evionoire, if he dies, their usurping will end, replaced or changed, either way cutting them from the chain is the biggest success.

"What's your name, then?" He seriously had the time to ask my name?

"Pangalan?" He repeated. "Pangalan mo, Diwani." Hearing him say the honorifics, summoned my kept memories of our land.

"Lost one." I'm still weak, I was never strong, to begin with. Those words just madr my caged hatchet pierces a bit deeper again but it was because I remembered everything.

"Remember the name that killed you, tell the God of Rainbows, the native god of the six kingdoms before you stole it, tell them that I killed a traitor." I managed to look tough.

The rainbow, yes, we believed that the colors of rainbow are Gods and Goddesses sent by their father God Hariomon.

Evionoire even changed our religious beliefs. 

He nodded with a smirk while his mouth was tainted from his own blood.

I'm sure he'll fall straight down the floor, whatever the reason why I cupped his face before it hits the floor.

I don't know why.

After all... I don't want him dead, the heart that was caged and buried with a hatchet wants him safe.

The little girl who is fond of this traitor is stirring between my rages. That tattoo, the memories, the Rain I used to.

I bit my lower lip.

Then an idea, popped in my head.

'You are supposed to live a few days of torture before you die.'

"Cyan." He is still breathing. I can see how his lips that's usually red, is shading darkness, the poison is starting to cascade inside him.

The nerves in his lilac eyes were reddish, the blood is starting to come out from his nose.

His face was bloody, his body was bloody, the powerful prince is in his state of weakness.

He is dying.

This might be the reason why I brought the antidote with me because the little Cyanna Mediore in the land of Mediore before is just hiding behind the raging 'Lost one'.

I drink the bottle of antidote, I reached his nape, tilted his head, pinched his cheeks to open his mouth, and transferred the antidote. Our lips touched.

And its... nostalgic.

'Live for afew days, fight me for real, don't die without fighting me.'

I was a lost one who just found her... home.