'Maa, could you help me please?' She asked Pinky who was standing there looking at them both. She nodded and held Annika's hand helping her to walk. Shivaay fisted his hand being hurt. A tear slid down his cheek. He bit his lower lip to control the quivering. Wiping his lone tear, he sighed heavily and left behind them.

The journey in the car was a silent affair. Shivaay and Ishani were at front seats while Pinki sat with Annika at the back seat. She was just looking outside throughout the journey. Shivaay kept glancing her through the mirror.

Soon they reached Oberoi Mansion and same thing happened again. When Shivaay tried to help her walking, she asked Om to help ignoring Shivaay royally breaking his already broken heart more.

Shivaay thought to not tolerate anymore. He had had enough. He knew they needed to talk and he would do it now only. Even if he had to hold her feet, he would do that also but it was now or never kinda situation for him. Mustering up all his courage, he entered the Mansion behind them calling Annika.

'Annika.' He called her softly to which everyone stopped but she kept moving towards her room.

'Annika! Listen to me, please.'

He again pleaded but she fastened her steps although it was getting difficult for her to walk without any support.

'Annie....' He sighed.

She kept walking but his next endearment halted her steps.

'Jaana' He said with a cracking voice.

'DON'T YOU DARE, MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.' She instantly turned back. Her eyes spitting fire. Everyone gasped listening to her roar. They couldn't digest the fact that their ever sweet Annika could be this angry. Shivaay gulped back the lump formed in his throat.

'Don't you dare call me jaana. Your jaana died. You yourself killed her.' She shouted angrily while he looked down being ashamed of his act. Others were confused.

'Now why are you bowing your head, haan? You should be proud of yourself na. After all you did such a great work. You proved your so called love for me. You must receive an award for the bestest lover in the world.' She said sarcastically but her anger was clearly visible behind the sarcasm.

'Annika! What are you saying?' Pinki asked being worried for her children.

'Maa, ask your lovable son. Why don't you tell her Mr. Oberoi? She too deserves to know about your good deeds.' She again spoke angrily. Her anger was on peak today. Since two weeks, she was controlling herself but his one word broke the last string of her patience and she couldn't control anymore.

Shivaay looked at her before glancing at others who were giving him curious looks. Harsh and Avantika were there too. He looked down and told them everything including his revenge planning and his deeds. His tears flew as he went on telling every single thing.

Thuddddd! A slap sound echoed in the whole mansion. Shivaay looked at her mother who slapped him for the very first time in his whole life. She was glaring him. He cried more not being able to say anything. She again slapped him. Then again and again and again and again. His right cheek had her finger prints imprinted. Half portion of his face got completely red. He didn't even stop her. He knew he deserved this. Well, these slaps were nothing for a person who was wishing for his death anyway.