He was cool: Chapter One

Start from the beginning

Putting a hand uder my chin I frowned. It's the first day of school so i should at least TRY to dress good.... NAH! I picked up one of my favorite sweaters which was purple and finished it off with a cotton grey sweat pants and white converse's. I could practically sleep in my outfit that's how much it was comfy. I just loved it.

Scurrying downstairs I noticed my sister, Tessa, wearing some fashionable clothing I would be caught DEAD wearing. Both me and her simotaneously rolled our eyes at each others outfits.

"You really going to wear that?" she scoffed crossing her arms together.

"You really going to wear THAT?" I emphasized on the last word. I eyed what she was wearing and slihtly observed it with curiosity. She was skinny so obviously she could work the outfit. She wore a tight white shirt that had a slight V-neck with a black miniskirt and red pumps.

 "What are you on? America's next top model?" I snorted. "I wish" she smirked deviously.

"You know were late right?"

"Oh my god since when did you become so smart Tessa?" I blinked several times in fake amazement.

"What-EVA" she dramatically rolled her eyes.

"You know I lose a brain cell whenever you utter that hideous saying" I snorted picking up an apple and heading to the door.

 "Whatever.." she murmured playing with her muffin. Tessa tore off the top part of the muffin and threw the rest in the garbage.

 "Are you serious? You know someone in this world would KILL for food and you do THIS? Are you crazy?" I scoffed going over to the trash can and taking out the muffin.

"Gross, I'm on a diet anyway" sighed Tessa slowly eating the muffin.

"Fools like you who waste food like this is GROSS!" I exclaimed taking a bite of the muffin she threw.

 "Let's go" I muttered as I took the whole muffin and stuffed it in my mouth. Tessa looked at me disgustingly as I scarfed down the muffin and threw the rest of the scrap in the trash, where it belonged. Licking my lips and fingers i motioned to the door.

"You're disgusting you know that?" she glared at me.

"Have you seen yourself lately?" I chuckled walking out the door. I sprinted over to the car before tessa could realize what was going on.

"HEY! You know I called dibs yesterday?" she hissed as I got in the drivers seat. "Get out!"

 "And?" I said while while putting on the seatbelt.

"You going to come in or not?"

"Get out Mary" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Call me Mary one more time and I'm going to leave litte sister" I smirked.

"Little sister?" she scolded.

"It's not like Im the one whose paranoid about being late!"

"Adios!" I hit the gas slightly.

"Okay! Okay!" she screamed. "Let me in then!" she snapped.

"It's open Einstein..."

 "What-EVA"

 "Oh! Would you look at that? it's a hat trick I lost three brain cells!" I weakly smiled.

"That sarcastic attitude of yours won't get you anywhere" Tessa scoffed putting on her seatbelt.

"Well you're right about one thing Tessa" I sighed as I backed up. "We all have our up and downs just like your insufficient brain"

"Your insults make me laugh..." she flipped her portable mirror out and started reapplying her gloss.