Chapter 13

Harry's POV

We finished our recording so it's time to go home. I wanted to stay in LA if Alexa was still there but she is in New York right now.

Tonight I'm going to go home. I headed to the airport with the boys.

Zayn Louis and Liam were sleeping in the car. Only Niall and I were waking up.

"What are you going to do when you come home?" I said to Niall.

"I'm not sure but I'll spend time with my family. You, mate?" said Niall.

"That's cool. Maybe me too." I said.

Niall took his iPhone from his pocket and started doing something. I also took my iPhone and opened Twitter.

At first I was scrolling on my tl. I didn't find something good so then I saw my mention.

I found many tweets from my fans.

'HARRY! Alexa and Patrick are dating??'

"Do you know if Alexa and Patrick are dating? Answer me!!!'

They were talking about Alexa and Patrick. I knew the reason why people ask me about them because I'm Alexa's friend so they though I knew something about them.

But all I knew about them was nothing. They were just shooting film together.

I kept scrolling on my mention. I found the tweet with a picture of Alexa and Patrick going to the party together....

"Shit....." I whispered.

"What's wrong lad?" Niall said.

I showed him the picture. But he didn't seem surprised.

"You knew that?" I said to Niall.

"Y-yes...." said Niall.

I was shocked.....about Alexa and Patrick. I didn't get mad at Niall because I understood why he hadn't told me. He hadn't wanted to see my sad face.

"But I think they are just friends" said Niall.

"Why do you think so? What if they are REALLY dating...?"

"You should ask her!" Liam called out.

He just woke up and listened to our chat.

"Yea he's right. " said Niall.

"Okay"

I unlocked my iPhone and called Alexa.

*Calling....*

"Hello?" Alexa answered.

"Hi Alexa. It's me, Harry."

"Hi Harry. How have you been?"

"I've been good."

I could hear music over the phone. It's really loud.

"Where are you now?" I questioned.

"I'm at Patrick's friend's birthday party! Sorry I gotta go." she hang up.

It was true. She went to the party with Patrick...