Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️

Everly's Pov

" Liam had this serious obsession that my dolls could talk after watching Toy Story. He'd sit in my room and beg my dolls to say something. He would get so frustrated that he'd start yelling at them. Then he would storm out of my room and spy on them, thinking he's going to catch one of them speaking. " Stella laughs.

The whole table starts laughing at the story Stella just told us about Liam in his childhood years. I laugh the hardest when I see Liam's face heating up. It's priceless to hear all these childhood stories about Liam. Definitely something I'll keep against him in the future.

" I was like 8 years old guys. We all did weird things." Liam defends himself.

" I didn't force dolls to talk to me. I played outside like a normal kid and pretended to be a super hero." Ryan laughs.

Liam throws him with a piece of chicken and he catches it in his mouth. The boy got skills.

" Shut up. " Liam growls.

" And then there was this time when Liam believed that the tips of grass was poisonous and you would instantly die when it touches you. He didn't leave the house for months. Mum had to send him to therapy to get him over his grass phobia. " Stella continues on embarrassing Liam.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him if I'm being honest. I look over the table at the people sitting down. Chase is busy holding Chicka in his arms and talking to her in a childish manner. Stella and Liam are in a heated argument over the childhood stories that Stella released. Ryan is talking to Lucas about something funny because they both started laughing hysterically and mom is all too interested in Liam and Stella's heated argument. I smile. I don't think we've ever had a gathering like this. This is probably the first time that we can sit down and actually enjoy dinner together and tell embarrassing stories about one another.

Although there is still no leads in the attack from 3 weeks ago, everyone looks happy. These people sitting in front of me I had once feared. I didn't want to get involved with anything they had going on because I knew they were some kind of danger. They just had that vibe following them. To think that Ryan, Chase, Stella and Lucas didn't want me living with them and nearly ended their friendship with Liam because of that was beyond my belief. They have become my family and my greatest support. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Mom stands up from the table and asks me to help her with something in the kitchen. Why does she need my help in the kitchen? Nevertheless I follow her.

" I wanted to speak to you in private." mom starts.

I look confused and mom takes it as a sign to continue. " I have been thinking..."

" About?" I question her nervously. When mom starts to think it usually isn't a good thing.

" About Chicka's name." she says.

Right. Still don't have a name for my 2 month old daughter. Mother of year. Note to my sarcasm.

" I know. I just can't think of any suitable name for her. Every time a name comes to mind it just doesn't sound right. I wanted Liam to help me but he's been so caught up with gang related business that I didn't want to bother him and-" I try and explain but mom lifts her hand to indicate that I should stop.