Im Just a Nerd Chapter 6

Still Jacksons POV:

I woke up the next morning happy I was free of Ashley. I couldnt stand her yet i kept with her for so long. Oh well I thought, no time to bother with her now I got better stuff to do. I hopped outta bed and walked over to Annabelles room. I slowly opened the door and seen she wasnt there. Hmm I wondered, where did she wonder off to now. I noticed her cellphone laying on her nightstand. I decided to be nosy while she was gone. I picked it up and went through her photos. I noiced the same girl and guy from her facebook pictures. The photos were saved Anna, Beth, and Bobby. Others were of her and this Beth chick and just some plain of her and this Bobby dude. I got extremely jealous of a picture with him kissing her cheek. I wanted to murder the dude and I didnt even know him. I was about to put her cell back right as she walked  in the room.

"What are you doing in here this is my room not yours", she demanded glaring at me. I tried hiding the phone behond my back but it didnt work so well.

"Were you going though my cell phone", she practically screamed at me.

"Yeah so what got something to hide", I smirked and she got more mad.

"Thats none of your business now give that here", she demanded and stuck her hand out for her phone.

"I will give it back as soon as you tell me who Bobby is", I smirked and I noticed her face soften a bit but she was still very mad.

"None of your business now give me my phone back", She yelled louder.

"No, not til I know", I said in a more firm tone. I wasnt gonna drop this that fast.

"Why do you even care about my past for anyway you hate me", she got closer as she said this.

"I dont hate you I just hate the situation I knew it was gonna happen soon but honestly I was hoping for someone not so goody goody", I stated. I figured sense Im stuck with her might as well make it work.

"Well you arent that great either, You been nothing but mean to me the whole time I been here, but sense we are stuck with one another can we at least get along", She said.

"Sure I think that would be great", I smiled at her and she blushed. Never failed still can make girls all giddy at one smile.

"Oh heres your phone back, by the way Andy will be here later and sense he likes you wanna watch a movie with us and play some video games", I asked figuring if she loosens up some I might like her better.

"Sure I would like that", she replied as she took her cell and i left the room.

Annabelles POV:

I was shocked at his kindness not knowing what to think of it. I decided to give him a chance even though he did not deserve one. I can not understand why he was so interested in Bobby. Bobby is way in the past and that is where he will stay. I miss him every minute of everyday but i continue on anyway knowing he misses me to.A tear falls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away and head downstairs to eat.

I entered the kitchen and seen Jackson and Andy already at the counter stuffing there faces faster than they can chew.

"Eww that is disgusting where is your manners", I said to the boys and they just laughed causing food to fall out of there mouths. Gross I thought.

"Aww come on Anna relax were hungry", Andy said stuffing the rest of his food into his mouth.

"You do not even live here Andy dont you have food at home", I asked him.

"Ya but then what reason would I have to come here", Andy laughed and Jackson hit him in the head.

"Owe dude I was just messing with her god no need to be so violent", Andy stated and rubbed his head.

"We're gonna go play guitar hero wanna come Annabelle", Jackson asked and smiled.

"Wow now I seen it all Jackson Dean is being polite and smiling I finally died and gone to heaven" Andy did some kind of weird faint and flopped onto the couch and burst out laughing.

"Haha funny dude keep it up and you really will be going somewhere and i doubt its heaven", Jackson threatened.

"Damn dude chill I was just messin with ya I am glad to see you finally listened to me and gave this chick a chance", Andy said as he wrapped a arm around my shoulders as we followed Jackson to the game room. He set the game up and they made me face Jackson first in guitar hero. I never even touchd a real guitar let alone a game guitar. I played on easy and only hit 5 notes. I gave uo.

"I quit I can not play this Andy you play I will just watch. I handed him the guitar and sat down on the big comfy couch. A few minutes later I was asleep. I was woke up not long later by someone carrying me. I looked up and it was Jackson.

"Sorry to wake ya but didnt want to leave you in there we're gonna watch a movie you gonna watch it with us ", Jackson looked me in the eyes and i felt goosebumps.

"Um sure I replied, but i can walk now thanks", he put me down as we entered the theater.

"So what we watching", I asked and sat down on one of the long big red couches. Andy sat on my left side and Jackson put in the movie.

" We're watching the new Friday the 13th", Andy said as he smiled.

" I hate horror movies", I told them but they didnt seem to care.

"Come on Anna dont wimp out and lets watch this", Andy said so I decided to stay and watch it. Jackson sat down on my right side and the movie began.

there was a scary part in the movie and I nearly jumped off the couch I tucked my head in Jacksons shirt and he just smirked.

"Dont worry Anna he wont get you", He and Andy laughed and a smacked his chest.

The movie just ended and Jackson got up to turn it off and came back to the couch while the room was pitch dark.

"Well what to do now its only three o clock we can watch some more movies and just sleep on here wanna stay over Andy", Jackson asked and Andy nodded his head. We watched several more movies and breaked to eat and watched another one it was now eleven o clock at night and i was drousy I grabbed a blanket and stretched out on the couch and layed down. I noticed Jackson was asleep on the floor right under me and Andy was shutting the movie off.

"Nighty Night Anna dont let the scary guy in the mask get ya now", he laughed and i just ignored him.

I rolled over and was almost asleep when a ice cold hand touched me. I looked up and seen a tall man in a hockey mask and I screamed louder than I ever have before.

Soo very sorry it took so long to upload I been sick and havent felt like being on the computer very much but now I am feeling better and heres the next chapter. Any thoughts on how nice JAckson is being? What about the new mistery guy Bobby? Comment fan and vote!!!