Part One: Peepa Peeg and Larry

Peepa Peeg woke up to a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Larry the coocoomber from Vegan Tales.

"Where's Bob the tmato?" "He's having fun fun time with your bromther." "That's nice."

Larry jumped onto her kitchen table and sang Barbecue Man a tree. Peepa clapped when he finished. Shrek walked into the room and said that if Larry didn't leave he would become his new twig ears and that scared the pee out of them. "Mate get out me SwAmP."

Peepa opened the basement door and Trump walked out. She started doing the orange justice with Donald Trump. Larry jumped on Peepa's head and danced. Trump and Shrek ended up dating so Shrek and Peepa broke up. Larry spread his germs by kissing Peepa and she put hand sanitizer on her mouth.

Thanos came into the room and said "Great job Peepa. Now you won't get the coronavirus." Peepa smiled at Thanos and this made Larry the coocoomber angry.

"PEEPA'S MINE THANOS YOU BIG FAT PURPLE GRAPE. GO DATE BARRY B BENSON YOU PP HEAD."

Speaking of Barry B. Benson, Barry then flew through the window and asks "yA lIkE jAzZ?" Thanos ignored him and bent down so he was eye level with Larry.

"Listen here you rip off pickle. I can snap my fingers with my internet gown light and send you to Shrek so don't mess with me you big ugly fat r a t."

This made Larry cry. He cried so much that Thanos ended up taking his tears and cooking him with them. Peepa slurped him up and thanked Thanos. "You're welcome Peepa." Then Thanos and Peepa Pig got married and had 69 kids.

This chapter is a mess I'm sorry.