₮₩ɆⱠVɆ

Now playing

Now playing..

"A little Death"
-The Neighbourhood
////
"Make me feel like I am human"
•-•

   I set the empty plate on the side table next to my bed.

    Audrey and Julian had been spending a lot of time with me, which I'm thankful.

   I've been in the hospital for a few days now.

   Julian still gives me small, but still weird vibes.

  "And then I told her to fuck off because the attitude she was giving me was just so fucked up." She dramatically gestures her hands, her giant loop earrings swaying ever so slightly.

Audrey finishes her story. "Wow. This all happened a few days ago?" I asked.

   Julian stands up. "I'll be right back."

Julian quickly left the room.

  "So anyway, I just thought that was just a weird story. I forgot to tell you yesterday."

   She laughs. "So-" I start before being interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

  A very familiar face pops in.

  "Oh, hey." Audrey greets. "Who are you?"

  Will fixes his tie.

"William Afton." I respond before he does. "You've seen him before."

He smiles at me and sits in the chair next to my bed. "Well then, it's nice to finally meet you." She says. "I'm Audrey."

He nods as a greeting.

Well this fucker is awfully quiet today. Wonder what he's done.

   "Where'd you get the locket?" He asked, his eyes glazing over to the small piece of jewelry.

   "Audrey got it for me as a 'get better soon' gift."

  Audrey smiles at me. Her face then lit up.

  "Oh! Have you put a picture in it yet?" She asked. "Not yet." I said, chuckling.

   Will takes the heart-shaped locket into his hand, careful not to break it. It's very small compared to his huge hand.

   Julian walks back into the room. His gaze immediately falls onto William.

   "..Who's this?" He asked.

  "This is Mr. William Afton. Y/n works for him." Audrey introduces him.

   "Isn't it kind of weird that the man you work for comes to see you?" Julian asked towards me, obviously skeptical.

   William's special smirk creeps onto his face. "I prefer to have a healthy relationship with my employees. A lot of the time, I just consider her as a friend."

    Jules sat down, eyeing the man.

   "So anyways, if you ever find your 'special someone', you can put a small picture of them in the locket." Audrey informs.

I nod slowly. I felt two pairs of eyes staring into my soul.

A nurse walks in with a few pills. "Miss L/n, here's your medicine." She says and hands me the pills.

I quickly take them and go back to my original position. I thanked her and she swiftly left the room.

Audrey spoke up. "So, what do you plan on doing after you get out of here?"

I shrugged. "I really don't know.. I don't know if I want to go back to Fredbear's right after what just happened.." I mainly said that towards Will.

    A small frown appears on his face. "I might just take a few months off." I decided.

Audrey checked her watch. "Oh! Hey Jules, we should probably get going. Lily is waiting for us." Audrey looked back at me. "It was nice talking to you Y/n! It was nice to meet you, Mr. Afton."

Will smiles and nods as a goodbye.

  They left the room in a hurry.

Everything was quiet for a moment before I decided to speak up. "You've been awfully quiet today."

He chuckles. "Do you miss my usual attitude?" He asked.

I scoffed. "As if. But, I suspect you've done something."

  He leans in a little too close for comfort and gently takes hold of my chin, making me look at him.

"You know me too well." He says and chuckles. No, it wasn't even a chuckle. It was almost a laugh.

"What are you getting at, Afton?" I asked in an almost firm voice.

"She's dead, Y/n. My wife is dead." He said, eerily calm, a small smile forming.

"You're probably the one that fucking killed her." I said, sarcasm lacing my voice even though I knew it was true.

His smile got wider. "Don't tell the rest of the world." He winked playfully.

I angrily sighed. "I'm not even fucking surprised at this point." I mumbled.

  "Well that's no fun, now is it sweetheart?" He said, almost teasingly.

I stayed silent, until the medicine's effect started. I quickly became drowsy.

He noticed this and withdrew his hand. I was struggling to stay awake. He gently kissed my forehead and watched as I drifted off.