Chapter 92: Dancing With The Flames

She didn't expect to be exiting her office, her desperate footsteps making a bee line for the empty parlor she and her devious, fire king always dance in. As she was walking down the halls, many things came to her mind she have never realized before.

She remembered that one night when they were just betrothed to one another; his hand was wrapped around her ring adorned one, his mischievous blood running wild freely in his veins. She loved how he pressed his index finger to his lips, to keep her laughs in silent check.

But now that she walked further into the depths of the castle, she felt blank and so empty. It felt dull; it felt so monotone.

He completed everything they both do, indeed.

Her emptiness transformed into a chroma of colors once she found him in THAT location, his heels moving swiftly from one place to another as if he was in a waltz.

His face was contorted in amusement— one of a little boy's when they receive their most awaited toys.

But the very thing that drew Elsa's attention was how the yellow mists of energy danced around the King of Arendelle. She watched how the long, snake length, floating tendrils of energy minimize to beams.

She suppressed her giggles once she found him bowing to a none existent audience, now fully stepping into the parlor, "That was beautiful and marvelous, Aiden."

Aiden's daydream broke and shattered, "S-snowflake! H-how long have you been there?!"

"For quite a long time if you ask me," She smiled, running up to him, only to be caught by his strong arms, "But I'm telling the full truth, that was a beautiful way of dancing."

Aiden breathlessly spins her around and lowered her to press a kiss on her lips, "You're more beautiful, gorgeous." He tried to convince her to forget his little performance, but he did meant his words steady and true.

"Your dance was so graceful," She murmured against his lips, "How long have you been hiding your skill of interpretative dancing?"

"Over a few weeks or so," He mumbled, kissing the back of her neck, "How's my lovely wife today?"

"I'm doing just fine, thank you very much," Elsa chuckled, "But lunch is almost done and I was going to fetch you to join us."

"Ah, yes, apologies. How are our mini snowflakes?"

"I just fed them, and right now they're having their eleven o'clock nap. Let's go?"

"Of course, baby. Lead the way."
____________________________________

"I'm pretty sure ants are going to feed on us." Iduna whispered to her husband. Agnarr raised his brow in confusion, "Why?"

"Look for yourself." Iduna openly motioned to the sweet view right in front of them both.

Kristoff mischievously swiped a bit of cream from his dessert and decorated his ginger wife with a white mustache. Anna gasped and mouthed this is war, and soon enough the couple's faces can be described as Santa Clause's clones.

Elsa and Aiden, however, behaved more reserved but loving towards feeding each other. Aiden watched as his wife twirled her fork to feed him some pasta, then opened his mouth childishly for the awaited food. He snatched a piece of chocolate from the nearby dessert basket and fed his wife one, then shared the treat's sweetness by kissing her slightly chocolate stained lips.

Agnarr turned to Iduna and smiled, "I have to agree with you."
____________________________________

"Hey Sven. I brought you some carrots!" Olaf cheerfully approached his dear friend, the orange vegetables in his twig hands. Sven eagerly walked up to his snowman friend and happily accepted the carrots his buddy brought for him. The two sat by the courtyard's plain fountain while Olaf lay his head on Sven's back sluggishly.

Noticing the sudden change of his companion's mood, Sven nudged his best friend's head with a worried gaze.

"Don't you ever feel lonely sometimes, Sven?" Olaf sighed, his frail twig like hair drooping slightly.

Sven could only shake his head as a reply.

"I mean, Kristoff has Anna. And well, there's Queen Iduna and Agnarr. Elsa has Aiden. And I'm just the lone snowman in the kingdom."

Sven sadly nodded.

"Then who is left for me?" Olaf hopelessly spoke, "And I suddenly imagined a strange image of a female reindeer with you."

Sven snorted in amusement.

"I just want someone who is just like me."

Sven giggled excitedly. His hooves stomped as he pointed his antlers to the large oak doors leading inside.

"How is a large plane of wood going to help me?" Olaf questioned in confusion.

Sven shook his head frustatedly and bent his neck further to motion to the entrance to the castle.

"Do you mean...?"

Sven nodded knowingly, a bright smile on his muzzle.

"Oh, thank you thank you, Sven! You're such a nice friend to talk to even if you're not speech empowered by Kristoff! I hope Elsa approves of my idea!"

Sven nudged his friend's back in disapproval.

"Oh, sorry, your idea!"

A/N: Sorry I haven't been around, folks! School's been real busy since there was the final exams.