Chapter 10

So I just did the dumbest shit ever I'm so serious. So after I got the note in the mall Mario took me straight home and told me to start decorating. Also my birthday is tomorrow I hope he remembers.

Anyways back to the point. While cleaning the house for the party I found Mario's keys to his black BMW just laying around. Okay so maybe it wasn't laying around I actually had to bust a drawer open with a hammer but in my defense the drawer was locked and I was curious.

So back to the point I took the keys to go to the supermarket to pick up more sodas. I just forgot one thing...... I can't drive, I failed my drivers test twice. Long story short I crashed the car bad in a tree in the backyard. I'm lucky that I'm not dead.

He wasn't home when it happened but he called the house phone and said that he would be home in a couple hours.  Oh yeah he bought me an iPhone six.

----

He finally arrives home and I feel like I'm about to shit bricks.

"Hey were out of soda can you run to the store and get some more please." I told him trying to buy some more time

"Sure but I want to drive the bmw there I'll be right back." He left to get the keys from the drawer that I busted open earlier.

"Okay December don't panic" I said trying to calm myself down.

"December what the Fuck happened to my damn car."

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said playing dumb.

"Alright I'm going to give you five seconds to answer me before I do something terrible to you."

"Okay I crashed the car don't be so damn dramatic I'm sorry but don't you have insurance"

"Yes but that's not the point, give me your phone, you are on punishment." He whispered my punishment in my ear and it was worst then being the maid.

HE WANTS TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY!

(A/N thanks for reading. I am so sorry I didn't update in so long. School has me so busy. I will probably update again during Christmas break. This was short but next chapter will be longer. Bye, love yall.)