Throughout the night we all hung out and drank. I conversed with my teammates while Y/N mostly conversed with my teammates' better halves. The bar that we're at is hosting a karaoke night tonight. I laugh along with my teammates when two of my other teammates, Justin and Trevor van Riemsdyk, stumble up to the stage and attempt to sing a song.

Once they're finished with their performance, we all clap, giving them a standing ovation to amuse them. "How did we sound up there?" Justin asks as he walks up next to me.

"You guys sounded good," I answer, laughing.

He too laughs before turning to Y/N and says, "Y/N, you should go up there and sing!"

"Me?" She inquires.

"Yeah you!" Justin replies.

"No, I don't sing," she says.

"Yes you do. Sebastian talks about you all the time saying how great of a singer you are. As a matter of fact, he never shuts up about it. I wanna hear you sing. I wanna see if you're really as great of a singer that your boyfriend says you are."

Y/N looks at me and smiles as she blushes. I smile back at her. She then turns back to Justin. "Well, I don't sing for or in front of people," she states.

"You and I both know that's a lie. Didn't you play the part of Elsa in that new Frozen movie or something?" Justin questions.

"Yeah, I did," she answers. "If you want to hear me sing so bad, go see my movie."

"I think I'm good," he replies. "No offense to you or anything. I just think it'd look a little weird for a guy like me to go see a movie for little girls."

Y/N shrugs her shoulders. "Suit yourself. I'm not going up there, so I guess you'll never get to hear me sing."

She then shifts her gaze towards me. "You should go sing a song," I suggest.

"Babe, I can't," she replies. "It's one thing to sing around our apartment all the time. But I can't sing in front of all these people, especially your teammates. What if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up. You are such an amazing singer," I reassure her. "Plus, Justin kinda had a point earlier. A bunch of people all over the world are gonna hear your voice because they watched the movie. This small crowd of people in the bar should be nothing compared to that."

"It's different when I'm in the studio singing live for only like two people. It's not the same when you've got a whole room full of people who are listening to you sing," she explains.

All of a sudden, Justin starts chanting, "Y/N! Y/N!". Before I know it, the rest of the team is chanting too. Even a few of their better halves are chanting as well.

I gently grab Y/N's wrist and look into her beautiful, Y/E/C eyes. "Y/N," I beg. "Do it for me, please?"

She smirks, then rolls her eyes. "Alright, alright. Fine! But I'm only singing one song for you guys and then I'm done," she yells as she stands up.

My teammates and I start cheering. "That's my girl!" I exclaim.

"Sing one of your songs from your movie!" One of my teammates suggest as Y/N makes her way up to the stage.

I watch her as she taps on the microphone. "Uh, hi guys," she nervously says into it. "My name is Y/N, and I'm going to sing 'Into the Unknown' from Frozen."

As the music begins to play, she looks at me. I give her a smile to reassure her that everything is going to be okay and she's going to sound amazing.

She starts to sing,

"I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't"

I immediately get goosebumps as I hear her angelic voice. That's how much I love listening to her sing.

"You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear"

A smile creeps across my face as I realize the chorus of the song is coming up. I always love when she sings the chorus; she hits all the notes perfectly.

"I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknoooown"

My smile only gets bigger as she hits every high note. I glance over at my teammates who are all watching shocked and in awe. "Wow," Justin says to me. "You're right. Your girl can really sing."

"Yeah, she really can," I agree.

I can tell that she has become more comfortable being up there and singing for everybody. I can't help but sit back, listen to the rest of her performance, and wonder how I got so lucky. I'm so proud of her. That's my girl.

Requested by HannahJStark . I hope you like it! I'm sorry it took so long. Life's been crazy, especially with everything that's going on in the world right now.

On that note, I just wanted to say I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there! <3

(also, i miss hockey very much ): )