Blush - Scott x reader LEMON

AU: Adult
Age: 21
Requested by: @moldy_lemon 💕
-

You sat alone in your office, humming quietly and writing paperwork. You nearly doze off because you were bored and nothing interesting happened at McClean publishing studios.

''Hey beautiful.'' Scott smirked, walking into your office. ''What are you up to?''

You rolled your eyes playfully, ''The same thing as usual.''

Scott grabbed a chair and sat next to you, leaning his head on his hand. ''I wish something interesting can happen at work for once. You're the only one that I'll never get tired of looking at.''

You blushed, and smiled shyly at his compliment. ''Whatever Scott.''

He smirks, then adds, ''Admit it, Y/N. You like whenever I make you blush.''

''That's not the only thing you do that I like.'' You tease.

Scott smirks, ''Oh really? Then what else do you like?''

Scott expected more flirting, but you surprised him with your next response.

''Whenever you leave.'' You laugh, and he frowns playfully.

''You're mean today, Y/N.'' Scott chuckled. ''Can you at least kiss me before you break my heart?''

''I'm only mean to the ones I like.'' You whispered, winking at him.

Scott smirked, then leaned in to kiss you, but before you could kiss him, your boss walked in, clearing his throat.

''Uh.. I need you two to deliver these books to Ms. Bridgette on the third floor.'' Your boss said, walking over to your desk and setting a box of books onto it. ''I have a meeting to attend to. Now, if you'll excuse me.''

You and Scott awkwardly watched him leave, then sighed in relief.

''That was a close one.'' You told Scott, blushing a bit.

''I don't know, Y/N. Maybe he'd like it.''

''Scott!'' You exclaimed, trying to get that image of your boss watching you out of your head.

''I mean, look at you. Anyone would want to watch you.. Do things to me.''

You blushed, knowing what he meant. You covered your face, then put your head on your desk. ''Can you please stop making me blush?''

''Hey, you're doing that on your own. You're imagining yourself with me.'' He says, winking at you. ''I can tell you this, Y/N, if you want me, I might let you take it to the next level.''

''Ugh!'' You groaned, then looked up at him smiling. ''We better get these books to bridge.''

Scott sighed dramatically, and gathered some books from your desk.

''You know what I'd rather be doing right now?'' Scott asked, as you pressed the elevator button. You both got in and you looked at him in confusion.

''What?''

''You.'' He winked, making you blush yet again.

''You're too funny, Scott.''

''Hey.'' Scott began, glancing at the elevator buttons. ''Did you press the button for the third floor?''