LONG LIVE THE KING

"Now take a deep breath and control." 

I did just as Allegra suggested and let my Reaper side go.

Boom!

Oh shit! I cursed again.

"Bravo, sister. You just managed to break the wall. Now we just have to think it was our enemy's head and then we're all done." 5132 clapped behind me which earned her a glare. 

"Lana! Let her focus. Emie, again." Allegra yelled out, ignoring 5132's rolling eyes. All three of us were in the training room for hours and all I managed to do was breaking a vase without ruining the room. And for 5132, even with being a newbie witch she perfectly did all the things I was currently lacking.

Like controlling my Reaper side!

This time with determination, I imagined Demos's head being the target. The more I thought about that lying bastard, the more my anger grew. He knew, he had to have known who I was and yet he took advantage of my loss of memory. Ever since I learned that eight more clans were destroyed by Demos, it was a miracle that I was still standing here and not in a suicide mission to bring his headless body in the Coven.

"That's more like it. Use that anger of yours." Allegra's voice felt like coming from miles when a jolt of shock tore through my veins. 

"You did it." A breath of relief left from my lips as Allegra showed her appreciation. Allegra was no Hannah but I did respect the woman just as much. Even 5132 looked proud of me. 

"That was damn good! Want to see a cool trick of mine?" She asked, biting her lips in excitement.

Allegra and I looked at each other before I shrugged, humor dancing behind my gaze. "Sure, your highness."

Then to our utter surprise, 5132 closed her eyes only to show three versions of hers standing there. My eyes widened where Allegra actually stepped back. 

"Did you-did you just multiply yourself?" She all but shrieked. 5132 gave us a smug look before going back to being one person.

"How was it?" She asked mischievously.

"I hate you." I mumbled, making her laugh. 

Allegra stiffened when 5132 turned to look at her. "I assume you are looking at me for my approval and I'm impressed. But where on earth did you learn to do that? You don't even know much of a spell."

"Oh, thanks for the reminder. First, it was you are not even a witch and now it's you're a new one." 5132 rolled her eyes. "Before Alexei showed up on our doorsteps, Mikhail shared a part of his soul with us. You know he uses the illusion to take on two forms. Since then I can multiply myself. At first, I was scared of seeing double or even triple of myself but then he said it was an advantage of having a part of his soul."

Hearing her, I was reminded of that night when Lex shared his soul with me. Even now if I tried, I could hear his thoughts perfectly inside my head. As if he was always there, lurking, reminding me who I belonged to. 

"Duck!" Allegra suddenly yelled, taking the three of us down with her behind a table. Whirling around, I was surprised to see a knife almost missing me by an inch.

The wind around me started picking up to protect us when the ceiling starting to crack, shaking the ground with it. We all looked at each other in silent alarm and picked up our speed to run from the training room. Just as we were out of the room, with a bang the door closed shut and the cracking stopped.

In fact, everything just stopped.

No wind.

No shake of the ground.