Chapter 7

When I woke up felt really light headed.Maybe its because its the day of the interview.Yah thats it I hope. Its been days since i have seen John talking to the careers I cant believe it that little traitor! When i get into the arena that little punk is getting it! But he probably has a reason for talking to them.Maybe the careers went up to him and they just started to make conversation. Or maybe-

" come on Jane get up up up! The interview is today and i want you up and ready! We will meet you in the dinning room to eat breakfest ok!" said Effie. Man what in the heck is going on in that womens head! I mean seriously its like she is talking like she is all unicorns and rainbows! I got dress and went to the dinning room and saw John there. Alone. We havent talk to each other in days so i am pretty sure we will have nothing but akward silence.

He looks up and sees me with wided eyed then goes back down and starts to stare at his food. I go and sit down across from him. Wow! No smile no " O hey good morning Jane" i guess we are stuck with akward silence. Then Haymich comes in and decided to break the silence. Wow is it just me or is their tenison in the air." Wow thanks for saying that out loud where everyone could hear Haymich! " Are you two okay you guys look kind of like you want to say something but dont have the guts to say it." says Haymich. " We're fine Haymich just probably nervous about the interview." Says John. He looks at me and i just nod. Haymich just shrugs and just gets on to his eating.

*****2hourslater*******

I twirl for what seems like the hundredth time. Stacey nods in approval. I justs look at myself in the mirror and look at the girl in the beautiful dress with the beautiful hair and beautiful face. The dress has a beautiful apple red which makes my eyes stand out more. And how the it goes to my knees and that it sparkles every time i move. And the black ribbon that lace around it and it makes a bow to my left side but the most glorious part about this dress is that when i twirl flames pop out from my half stomach down. On my face is diamonds that are dotted where my eye is and i have orange eye shadow and massacre my nails are clear color my lips are a light pink and my shoes are black that twirk around my leg. " This girl in the mirror its not me! You have the wrong girl!" I say. " Haha this is you its just you with a dress and some makeup on." she says.

" I look nothing like myself. I look totally different then what i usually look like." I say. " that's the point of having a makeover you look totally different then what you usally look like." she says. I just shrug. Then we go down a hall were all the other districts are. Wow do they look good in their outfits they actually fit there personality than mine. I see John he turns around and smiles. Wow i haven't seen that handsome smile in a while. Wait a minute did i just call him handsome no way!! I walk over to him and i see what he is wearing he is wearing a black suit with red and orange flames on the cuffs and the jackets tips. His hair is jeld with a little bit of crazyness in it. He looks pretty good for himself. I smile back and we wait in line for our district to be called for the interview.

1 hour later......

It'd been an hour already and I just want to get this interview over with!