1. snowstorms

~~~~♛~~~~

Can we not tell anyone about us, keep it our little secret?

Your eyes slowly shutter open to the sound of snow falling from the trees. You sit up and wrap the only blanket you have around you body as it shivers. You exhale, seeing your breath in the cold air. It was May, where did this awful weather come from?

You got stranded when the snowstorm hit. The snow got so bad, you didn't know what direction you were headed in. You found a small cave which is were you set up camp, and have been stuck there for three days.

Your stomach yelled for food, but you were to weak to go hunt. You pulled your last can of fruit from your satchel and ate it. You began to lay back down when you heard the sound of snow being walked upon outside. You looked out to see a deer standing right at the caves entrance. You held your breath and tried to silently find your bow and arrow, but before you could the deer dropped dead, with an arrow clean through it's eye.

You stayed silent as you heard footsteps get closer to the deers body. You haven't seen or heard anyone the whole time you were stranded.

"I think that's all we can carry. You pick up that one and I'll get the other" you hear a voice say.

"You sure your hands okay?" Another voice asks.

"It'll be fine once I get it on my shoulder." The first voice responded.

Suddenly you saw a man walk up and start to pick up the deer. As he bent down, he looked to the side and his eyes met yours. There was silence for a few moments before he yelled to his friend. "Charles, might wanna come take a look at this."

The other man ran over and spotted you sitting in the small cave. They looked at each other for a moment, trying to figure out what to do.

"What are you doing out here alone?" The one you now know as Charles asked. "Are you okay?"

"I've been out here for three days, I've run out of food." You told him.

"We should take her to camp, and see what Dutch thinks." The other man said to Charles. Charles nodded in agreement.

Charles extended his hand for you to take. You try to stand up but you were to weak.

"Here I'll help you, his hand is messed up." The other man said to you, helping you stand up. "I'm Arthur."

"My names f/n l/n" you told the two men.