●•81•● [#2]

[Continuing Taehyung's past #2]

"Taehyung, as you can see... your mom called you Kim Gyuwon, is he your father?" The doctor asked when Taehyung and he were out of the hospital after his mom's daily checkup.

Taehyung nodded sadly, "Yes, Kim Gyuwon is my dad." Taehyung said, looking down on his feet. "Where is him?" The doctor asked softly. "Maybe your mom's condition can be more better if your father is with you.." The doctor said.

"Mrs. Kim called you Kim Gyuwon, which is your dad. This means she saw her husband and not you, her son." The doctor trailed again. "I think Mrs. Kim can't recognize you anymore... She sees her husband in you instead.."

"But... isn't that a good thing..? will she heal with that?" Taehyung asked and the doctor shook his head, "No, you're wrong. This can't heal her. This will only make her condition go worse day by day. Her mental condition is worsen." The doctor answered, his heart also crushed because someone as young as Taehyung had to experience this.

Taehyung should've be with his friends, playing games or hanging out together now, not going back and forth to the hospital. The doctor placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "Try to contact your father, maybe after seeing him, her condition can be better."

Taehyung hanged his head low. His father was always busy since he was born. Ever since Taehyung was a baby, he barely saw his father. But they really looked alike.. the difference is now his dad has wrinkles and a little bulkier than him.

"I'll try." Taehyung said. The doctor nodded, giving Taehyung a last squeeze on his shoulder and walked away to do his duty.

Taehyung's shoulders dropped. His father and him were never on good terms. As long as Taehyung remembered, his father barely even spoke to him. How can he contact him? Taehyung gulped and began to dial his father's number.

"F-father?" Taehyung croaked out when someone picked up the phone. "Father? Taehyung..?" The voice said, in a shocked tone. Taehyung nodded even though he can't see him.

"Father... I'm sorry for bothering you... I need your help..." Taehyung pathetically said, his voice slowly getting more quieter. "Please..?" Taehyung begged.

"Help with what? If it's about your mom, I don't want to meet you or her. I heard she's on the hospital right now. If you want money, I'll give it to you." His father said coldly.

"B-but..." "What?" His father snapped, "I have no interest in you or your mom now. You take care of her and take care of yourself. I'll pay the medical bills." Mr. Kim said as he was about to hang up the call.

"No, wait!" Taehyung begged, "Father, you don't have to pay for the bills, I can work to earn money for that... I need you to come here.."

"Why would you need me there for huh? After you stole Hyewon from me?" Mr Kim snapped. "You know, our life was so fucking perfect before you were born." Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Father... what- what are you saying?" Taehyung bit his lips, tears were threatening to escape his eyes again. God he was so fucking weak. "Ever since you were born, Hyewon didn't even pay attention to me. Everyday she was talking about you. Everyday, every fucking day! Your name rolled on her tongue!" His father screamed angrily.

"But father... mom has love sickness.." Taehyung whispered. "Isn't it because of you..? She loves you, father. Please.. please come back for her.." Mr. Kim scoffed.