Without you

Hi my name is Leila Coleman, I'm 17, I have long, brown hair and light brown eyes which make me look a bit like my mom, my friends say i am an utter girly girl and a bit crazy but im still a typical teenage girl. I live in crystal river,florida with my family in a four bedroomed detached house. My mom Alison, my dad Paul, my older brother Marcus who looks a lot like my dad and is 19 years old and my younger sister Bella who is 7 years old and looks nothing like my mom or dad she has blonde hair and blue eyes. So yeah, I'm the middle child but it's okay cos I have my best friend Lana who has short blonde hair and light green eyes and her boyfriend adam who has brown hair and green eyes too and they help me through it as Lana only lives two blocks away which is pretty cool she lives with her mom and two younger sisters as her father died three years ago. We are all juniors in crystal river high school, my favourite subjects are music and art and i quite like school as me and lana are cheerleaders and we have cheerleading practice every monday and thursday and we love it. But at the moment I kinda have a problem as i'm the only one out of my mates who haven't got a boyfriend and it's starting to get to me. But Lana said she would help me. So now it's time to go back to school as the summer holidays are over, unfortunately, but I did have a great summer. We went to the beach where me and lana sunbathed and adam and zack went surfing, the mall where i shopped a lot and so did lana and I had to babysit my younger sister but i took her to the park with my friends so it wasn't too bad. 

So it's Monday morning and I'm up at 7 to be ready for school at 8. In the morning I get up, get ready, eat my breakfast and Lana calls me at 8. I also have to walk my little sister to school every morning as her school is right next to mine. So when we got to school we met up with Adam and our other friend becca, and then I seen him. The new boy. He was so hot, he had jet black hair and bright blue eyes, he wore skinny jeans and a bright blue top. After what felt like forever but was only a couple of minutes Lana nudged me and whispered "stop staring you look like a freak" so i did and went red with embarrassment. That was the best thing with Lana was that she told the truth. Anyway later that day I could not stop thinking about that boy, what was his name, where was he from and many more and then i realised Lana was poking me with a pencil in my back as I dozed off in english. Wow I'm a daydreamer. Well after that I was glad to hear the bell for lunch, lunch at our school is ok, but not the best. So at lunch we were sat at the usual table when he passed again. But this time he stopped and I panicked so I just looked down at my food and he said " mind if I join this table" to me but i couldn't speak so Lana spoke for me and said for him to sit down. And of course he straight in front of me I couldn't eat I was too embarrassed, so I sat through most of lunch looking at my food but not eating it, I felt so stupid. But after a while he actually talked he said his name was Liam Greene and that his parents moved here from alabama because his dad got transferred and that he's looking forward to being at our school and hopefully he can be friends with us. After that the rest of the day went pretty quick and we was onto cheerleading practice mine and Lana's favourite part of the day. After school I went home and found out I had to babysit Friday night so not happy and marcus couldn't do it because he had band practice, him and his stupid band. 

Today was Wednesday, and it felt different, not much happened yesterday except for Liam starting talking to us a bit more but I have a feeling something good will happen today. So after I dropped my sister off and got into school we met at the usual place at the lockers where I was surprised to see Adam AND Liam, Liam and Adam were starting to become close friends. When we got to them they were talking about going out Friday night but I said no because I had to babysit and Lana said she would keep me company so the boys were quite gutted and said to go out saturday night instead which we all agreed to. After that we split up into our classes and I had music with Liam which wasn't to bad he sat next to me and we had a nice chat. The rest of the day dragged until P.E which was last period and so funny as the boys were doing football so we didn't do much except watch them and cheer. The funniest thing was when Adam got tackled by Liam, he's quite strong, it was quite amusing. Then when I got home the house was empty, free house sweet, but then I seen a note on the counter which read "we taken your brother to the hospital Bella is down nana's pick her up at 6 if we are not back as nana has bingo, by the way we have taken your brother to hospital because he thinks he's broken his leg, love mom." I looked at the clock it read 4 plenty of time. So I went on the computer and Liam started talking to me I was quite surprised so I chatted back and he wanted help from me, he wanted me to help him get with this girl in our year my friend becca. Even though I liked him, I had to be a good friend and help him, which meant talking to Becca