Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Hockey Star's Lonely Night

NASH

I was going over the events of the evening as I sat in the back of the cab on the way home to my apartment. I was so surprised to see Kennedy again. Surprised and pleased and I almost didn't want to admit it to myself, but seriously turned on. She had always been cute and I had had a major crush on her for as long as I could remember, but I knew she saw me as a friend. Just as a friend. She had told me once when we were young that I was like a brother to her. That was not exactly what I had wanted to hear. Because she was not like a sister to me. Never had been, and definitely not after tonight.

Kennedy had always been beautiful, in a natural way. The kind that didn't need makeup or fancy clothes to stand out. But man, had she grown up. She had turned into that woman that all men looked at, that all men wanted, but I could tell that she still had no idea how gorgeous she was. She was fucking sexy too... especially in that little pajama outfit she changed into. It didn't exactly leave much to the imagination, although I could definitely imagine what I would like to do to her once I peeled it off of her.

Fuck!

I was almost embarrassed to think about Kennedy like that, but I also could not ignore how good she looked or the way she made me feel. I was a man after all, and I wasn't the only one that checked her out. Josh fucking Sampson had obviously noticed her and he was about to make a move on her when I stepped in. That really freaking annoyed me. And what was even worse was that she seemed to enjoy it.

I heard myself groan.

I paid the cab driver and hurried into my apartment building. The security guard in the lobby greeted me formally like always. "Good evening, Mr. Reed."

"It's a good night for me, Charlie," I chuckled as I made my way over to the elevator.

"Have a good night then, Mr. Reed," Charlie called out as the doors closed behind me. Smartass Charlie. He was a funny guy. Always polite and formal, but you could sense the humor underneath the professional behavior he always portrayed.

I took the elevator up to the 32nd floor and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My dark hair was messy, but my cheeks were slightly flushed and my green eyes looked more intense than normal. I had been running my hands through my hair all the way back here in the cab.

What the hell had happened to me?

I was acting like a hormonal teenage boy and that was embarrassing. I was used to spending time with beautiful women. In fact, I got approached by them all the time, but nobody had rattled me the way Kennedy did. I couldn't stop thinking about her in those tiny pajama shorts. They fit her snugly and showcased her small round ass and toned legs. Don't even get me started on the tiny tank top that clung to her body.

Holy fuck!

My eyes almost popped out of my head when she walked into the bedroom. She must have been too tired and drunk to realize that she was wearing that little pajama thing in front of me. There was no way she would have done that intentionally. I wondered if she would be horrified in the morning when she realized what she had done? If she even remembered, that was.

I groaned again and felt my dick twitch in my pants. I was getting a hard-on just thinking about the way the tank top stretched tightly across her chest. From what I had been able to tell she had perfect boobs. Not big, but not too small either. Just that perfect size that they would fit nicely in my hands. And they were perky. Damn, the way they had bounced as she got into bed. I had seen many women naked and I had even seen Kennedy in a bathing suit before and I knew her body was gorgeous, but man, the way my heart rate increased when I watched her walk into the room with her glasses on and that little tank.