What did she mean that she will be waiting for me? I found myself being dumbfounded but then again, I was being pulled out of my mind when my hyungs pushed me into the van that was waiting for us. The whole way to our dorm I was strangely quiet and my members noticed it right away. 

"What is it Jungkook, are you very tired?" Jimin asked me and winked as our eyes met. 

"What?" I stated dumbly and tossed my head. 

"I guess our Jungkookie is lost in his thoughts," JHope said and raised an eyebrow at me while giving me one of those "creepy" smiles. 

I decided not to care too much about them and since I was really lost in my thought, I totally forgot to pay attention to our surroundings. 

"Let's go, Jungkook, you first," Namjoon said and gave me the space to exit the van. 

Immediately when I left the vehicle, I realised that we are not in front of our dorm, not even close to be exact. 

"What...?" I started my sentence but was rudely interrupted by Jin: "Enjoy our little bunny." I could see all my hyungs wave at me and not even a minute later they were nowhere to be seen. Why did they leave me on the streets in the middle of nowhere? What was happening? If this was one of their pranks...I swear...

"Kookie!" I heard a loud and very familiar voice screaming my name behind my back. 

I didn't have to turn around to see who was the one yelling my name in the middle of the night. I knew very well that it was her. My Lisa. When I eventually turned around, she was standing in front of me, with her shining smile and big loving eyes. 

"Lisa, I missed you so much," I whispered and hugged her tight.

"Me too, I missed you too," she said and hugged me back.

I don't know how long we stood there in the middle of nowhere.

"Let's go."

"Where to?"

"You will see." 

When she spoke to me, her eyes were sparkling which resulted in my heart skipping a beat. 

It was 6 pm but because it was winter time it was already night which made it quite useful for us as we were harder to recognize. Firstly, she took me to the bookstore. I didn't know she was into books? It isn't written in his profile on the internet? 
Don't judge me for stalking my girlfriend on the net. I couldn't help myself. At first, I just wanted to find out who her bias in BTS was and after that my investigation went out of control. 

"Do you like books, Kookie?" she asked me.