Intro

Jin

"Suddenly I wonder if you're looking at me now? Oh... won't you find out all of my pain?"

I sing with so much passion, putting all my emotion into thinking about him. What would he think if he knew how much he fills my head? If he knows what kind of effect he has on me?

I hear the door creak open, and... he walks in. What is it about him that makes my heart beat so quickly? Is it the way his dimples show when he laughs? Is it the way his eyes glisten when he's talking about crabs? Is it the way he looks for everyone to make sure they're okay when something happens?

"I saw your light on and I assumed you were practicing, so I brought some tea for you," he says with a concerned look.

"Ah how did you know I wanted some? You're the best," I say. I feel the butterflies come into my stomach, as I realize he went out of his way again for me.

"By the way. Are you okay? I've noticed that you've been talking less, you've been eating less, and you've been practicing later and later every night for weeks. I'm worried about your health," he asked me. I almost fell for his worried expression again. Almost.

"Worried much? Relax, we've been through worse when we debuted. Besides, music is a good stress reliever, especially when I can't sleep, so I'm not losing my mind or anything. Speaking of losing things, do you have your passport? It would be a shame if you lost it again, seeing as we're flying to the States tomorrow for the tour," I joke. One thing I am good at is lightening up the mood.

"Ha. You're hilarious. Actually, Hitman Bang has it, for that exact reason. I'm not looking forward to a 13.5 hour flight though," he says with a pout.

"Aw, poor baby, having to sit down for more than 5 minutes, it must be so hard to be you," I play along.

"Luckily I'll have you to use as a pillow! I'm so exhausted now, I'm going to sleep the whole flight," he says with a sigh.

"Why are you still up now? It's past 00:00 now," I say with a yawn.

"To annoy you, obviously! Also, I couldn't sleep and I heard singing so I thought I'd bother you," he says with his wide grin.

"I actually wanted to ask if I could sleep here tonight? I too have been having sleeping problems recently and I used to love sleeping with you when we were training," he continues sheepishly. I used to love our nights together during training! The laughs we had,  the late night talks, the way we would hold each other... he was the reason why I didn't lose myself. As much as I admire him, I'd much rather have a good friendship than something more.

"Sure, Joonie, but only if you promise not to drool on me again," I say as we both start laughing again.

"Let me get my blanket and I'll be right back"

"We can share if you'd like! Um- only if you want to that is."

We share a smile and we both climb in under the same blanket, facing opposite directions. Slowly, I turn around and hug him from behind.

"Thank you, Joon."

*

*

*

(A/N) I'm not really good at this whole writing thing, but my English teacher said a good way to relieve stress is to write about something you enjoy. Please let me know if my writing sucks, I do need to get better. Anyway, thanks for reading! Love y'all!