The library itself isn't large, but it can't be considered small either, however the illusion of limited space is thanks to the fact that as many bookshelves as possible have been crammed into the room, making it seem confined and messy.

As usual (Y/n) expertly meanders through the maze of bookshelves finally arriving at her usual corner. Situated in the furthest nook of the library (Y/n) slumps down in her favorite spot on the floor, under a small window that perfectly captures the vast expanse of the blue sky.
Getting comfy, she puts her earphones in and starts to listen to her favourite songs, while finishing the homework she planned to do the night prior. However (Y/n) can't stop her eyes from wandering towards the soft blue of the morning sky, and watching the white picturesque clouds that idly float by, completely oblivious of the melancholy that still weighs heavy on (Y/n)s mind.

Time flies by fast in this world of her own and before (Y/n) knew it the warning bell for her first class rings. The whole morning so far without annoying a single person? a win in her books. Quickly packing her bags she heads towards her first class, maths.

Sitting in her usual seat close to the front, (Y/n) buries her face in her arms and tries her best to pretend that she doesn't exist. As usual students come rolling in leisurely taking their seats, their happy chatter never stopping as the room increasingly gets louder and louder, and as usual in this sea of lively conversation not one person says a thing to (Y/n), and in an almost unspoken agreement all the seats surrounding her stay empty.

The second bell rings signalling that class has officially begun, and not a moment later Mr Brigsby enters the room. Immediately the chatter dies out, as this scrotum of a man marches to the front of the class with the authority of a thousand generals, but none of the credentials to back his pompous, "better than thou" attitude. In a commanding voice he barks at everyone to stand and greet him, and as always the students follow his commands.

Allowing the class to sit he continues talking while marching up and down the front of the room, "Good morning. Before I start today's lesson I have a few new students to introduce. They will introduce themselves and sit down, no one, and I repeat No One, will ask them any unnecessary questions. You teens can ask them anything as long as it's in your Own time. You may come in boys."

Seven familiar faces enter the room albeit slightly younger than (Y/n) remembers, the girls can't help but squeal in delight, while the guys who were once confident in their looks second guess if they were ever actually attractive in the first place. (Y/n) is just confused, her mouth opening and closing, looking like a fish out of water, trying to articulate the right words to say.

Bts introduces themselves one by one, giving the class the exact same names that were given to (Y/n) the day before, and sure enough one by one they take the seats surrounding (Y/n). Suddenly the star struck stares that showered Bts turn into glares of jealousy that are aimed at (Y/n)s back, burning her like thousands of vengeful fire ants burrowing under her skin.

Once the seven are seated Mr Brigsby takes no time to start up his lesson, and (Y/n) tries her best to ignore the newly found negative attention aimed at her back.

While pretending to focus on whatever Mr Brigsby has started writing on the white board, (Y/n) tries to wrap her head around the seven demons that seemingly vanished this morning, who just showed up as students at her school. Glancing at her new neighbours she lets out a small sigh of relief, being able to see them in person lifted a weight off (Y/n)'s shoulders, that's when (Y/n) hears Jimin's voice in the back of her head.

Jm: (Y/n) are you surprised!? You are, aren't you!

Snapping to her right (Y/n) sees Jimin grinning widely as he taps his head with his finger, probably signalling some sort of telepathy.

(Y/n): uuuummm yeah? I guess? So you guys aren't mad at me for making you do my chores? I'm sorry that that happened, I'll do better and make sure it'll never happen again... I'm sorry for being so useless, that's why you guys ignored me this morning right?.... I'm sorry...

(Y/n) thoughts starting to spiral into a jumbled mess of apologies, and self loathing statements, as Jimin starts to panic.

Jm: (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Calm down, deep breaths, okay? You're okay, we're not mad at anything, after all what's there to be mad about?

(Y/n): me forcing you to do those chores! Isn't that why you guys didn't answer me no matter what I said this morning?

Jm: oh (Y/n)... We weren't ignoring you, we were just a bit busy getting everything ready to enter your school, it's not like we could just show up unannounced and walk in, some prep was necessary. Anyway it's really cute that you think you can force us to do anything (Y/n).

Unable to stop a little chuckle from escaping her lips as she imagines the seven of them barging into school and causing the largest mess possible. Only for a sudden blush to bloom on her cheeks, as the embarrassment of her blatant jump to conclusions take full control of her emotions.
Although (Y/n) can't deny some of that embarrassment is from such an attractive person called her cute.

His comforting and sweet words continue to bounce around (Y/n)s head.

Jimin stifles a small chuckle trying his best to pretend that he heard nothing, happily watching (Y/n) try her best to focus on a lesson he couldn't care less about. 

——————————————————
Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
XXX