A Sleepover

"So who wants to go first?"

Zack and Carmen stared at Ivy until Zack said "I guess I'll go first."

They were all having a "sleepover" in Ivy's room. Kind of like the ones they used to have in their hotel rooms before they got an HQ. They were sitting in a circle around a lantern, all wrapped up in their blankets, and sharing secrets.

"After the caper in Milan, I went to a restaurant, ordered two medium pizzas, and ate both of them in under two hours." He said regretfully.

"Bro, seriously?" Ivy exclaimed.

"Yeah, I felt really sick afterwards. I guess too much of anything is bad for you, even that amazing pizza."

Carmen and Ivy couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait," said Carmen, understanding dawning on her face. "Is that why you looked so green after Shadowsan and I came back from the hotel?"

"Yep. Now why don't you go next, Ivy." Zack said gesturing to her.

"Well, I tried to get revenge on Trey Stirling for what he did during the Pro League race." She said.

"Hold up, I thought it was only me who did that! Why didn't you tell me?" Zack asked.

"It's because your attempt was successful-or mostly successful. Mine wasn't. The day before the race, I had found the garage where Trey kept his car parked. I didn't really care at that moment but after the race, I just felt like I had to do something. So that night I was walking to the place when I was stopped by Mr. Stirling, which kind of discouraged me. He was just so kind about everything and was genuinely disappointed that we didn't make it to the next race. Like I said, this made me rethink my intentions a little but then I remembered it was his son who was the cheater."

Carmen and Zack listened attentively.

"I made it to the garage but I also found a combination lock that wasn't there before. Now I knew how to pick a combination look but I forgot my tools. And at this point, I felt kind of silly" Ivy admitted, looking down. "Like maybe I should be the bigger person and not stoop to Trey's level." She took a breath.
"So I changed my mind and left."

"I'm proud of you Ivy," Carmen said, placing her hand on Ivy's shoulder. "For doing that"

Zack seemed hesitant to interrupt. "Uh but she helped me with my plan to get back at Trey Stirling a few days after that.

Carmen shrugged. "Whatever teaches him a lesson, I guess."

"Anyways, it's your turn now, Carmen" Ivy said.

"One of my secrets is that..." She took a deep breath. "Iusedtowearextentions." She mumbled.

"What? Can you repeat that?" Zack asked.

"I used to wear hair extensions" Carmen confessed.

"Wait, actually? They looked so realistic! I guess your hair does look different from when we first met you, even though it's the same length." Ivy said.

"Did you guys not think that it was weird that my hair was so long even though it had only been a few months since I left V.I.L.E island?" Carmen asked.

"Well to be fair, the only picture we have of you with short hair is that selfie in Morocco. And that was a few months before you actually made your escape." Zack pointed out.