The Love Game (6)

OK sorry I have to admit the last chapter was really stupid with Ayden freaking out and everything so SORRY! But i just didnt know what to write! Well here goes a hopefully better chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aydens P.O.V.

"AHHHH!" something really hard just hit me!  There is nobody in my room so who was it?

"WHAT AND WHO THE HECK WAS THAT?!"

"SORRY!" Someone yells. But the person is defenetly is not on teh house so who is it?

"THAT DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION BUT IT'S OK!"

"OK, IT WAS AN ALARM CLOCK AS YOU CAN SEE AND IT WAS YOUR NEW NEIGHBOR!" That makes  sense since I left the door open.

"Ummm OK, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"I CAN'T TELL YOU I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK TO STRANGERS! WELL I GOT TO GET READY BYE!"

"Umm BYE!" OK that was weird.

"WAIT, CAN I HAVE MY ALARM CLOCK BACK?!" Ohh yeah this is going to be a great pay back!

"OWWW, I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO THROW IT, JERK!" Ha that was fun. I hope she's the new girl that everybody is talking about.

I get ready for school and drive to school. When I get out of school I go straight to my friends because I wanna tell them about what happened this morning.

But as I go to see them a car that I have never seen before comes in the school parking lot and a good looking guy ( I must say and I am not gay.(no offence to gay people)) and a really HOT girl came out of the car. She had blond to dirty blond hair and a perfect body. She was like shining when she came out of the car. I think everybody turned around and stopped talking. Now I can hear people starting to talk again.

"Are those the new people?"

"That guy is HOT!"

"I think the girl is HOT!"

"Hey I think and hope that's my neighbor."

I said really hoping that, that was my neighbor.

"Dude I am so coming over to your house everyday!" Justin said. And all the guy's just shook their heads still in shock.

It is time to go to first period so i go to the Bio room. I hope she's in my class.

Just befor the bell rings SHE walks in. Ohh god I think it's love at the first sight!

Everybody is staring because she is not sitting down. Well she probably doesn't know where to sit since we're not in our assigned seats yet.

"Sit next to me!"

"No, sit next to me!"

"No, me!"

"EWW don't sit next to him!"

 "Umm I think you guy's are confusing and scaring her." I say because she looks really confused and scared! But then everybody looks at me because I didn't say something stupid like I usually would, Hey I want to impress this girl!

 "I mean common just look at her expression she looks like she has just seen a ghost!" I just had to say that since nobody said anything.

 "Ohh so first you try playing nice but then your a jerk again! Thanx!" WOW, that is my neighbor. I love her voice. It's so soft but at the same time commanding. Ohh god. I don't even know this girl.