1.10

"Hedith..."

A voice whispers but Hedith couldn't open her eyes just yet. She feel so tired that she can't gather enough energy to move even a muscle on her body.

"Wake up, Hedith..."

There it is again. The voice is familiar but who gives a damn? She needs sleep or she'll die of exhaustion. If she isn't deas already though.

"Hedith! Wake uo, will you? This isn't a time for beauty rest when Audrey can easily kill us both!"

At that moment, Hedith sat up in dull speed and her eyes went wide in shock. Celia is kneelimg beside her with an expression of worry. She always have those kinds expression whenever she's in her presence. Normally, that would make Hedith feel so good with dominance, but in this particular situation, she can't bring herself to think of such thing. Not when the villain of the story is right in front of them.

She had seen her in Auradon News that's also broadcasted in the Isle but seriously, Hedith just have to criticize that hair of hers.

"I understand that you're the daughter of the Sleeping Beauty but dearest, fuschia doesn't go with your eyes," she said, throwing her spice of sass to Audrey's way which she didn't accepted.

"You have no say for that!" She yelled which amuses Hedith.

"And they aay I have anger management issues."

"Hedith, don't make the situation any worse than it already is!" Celia scolded, gathering her courage to look her companion in the eyes. Her pitch black eyes. Hedith would give her kudos for that bravery.

"Ha! Have you realized how much I want to punch this she-dog in the face since she brought trouble?" Hedith stood up and glared at Audrey who is also scowling at her, "Since her incredibly, sickening pink room."

"You're just as annoying as that fake queen!" Audrey said and pointed Maleficent's scepter at her, "You think taunting would scare me?"

"Oh? It does not? Maybe if I stick that huge rod into your a—"

"Be child-friendly, Hedith."

"Whatever," Hedith said, annoyed that Celia cut her ofd, "Besides, that scepter probably showed you what ny connection with its real mistress. I could counter it anytime."

"Don't be cheeky, kid. You don't even have magic without your father's ember. How much more now that you don't know even just one spell?" Audrey said, laughing and the scepter was aimed at Hedith. She scowled and balled her fists. For a moment, the daughter of Hades was silenced. Taking notice of it, Celia grabbed her shoulder, catching the blue haired girl's attention.

"Let's wait for the others to come and rescue us."

"You still think they will?" Hedith lets out an animalistic growl. Celia was a bit taken aback however she stood her ground this time.

"They will."

The daughter of Hades had a stare off with the daughter of Dr Facilier like nothing they had ever done. All of it. Everything that happened between them since they dirst met as children came back. The reason why Celia was so withdrawn whenever she's with Hedith. The reason why Hedith disliked Celia so much.

The day of Celia's seventh birthday.

Hades and Dr Facilier are the closest to being each other's acquaintances in the Isle so it was normal to have a little playdate between their kids. Occassional playdates are always postponed becauae of Hedith's haywired mischieviousness so Celia haven't really met Hedith yet before that day.

Hedith was forced by her father to come over a little blackmail so she was obliged to do so. Grumpy and unhappy, Hedith came to Dr Facilier's Voodoo Arcade and saw Celia hugging and dancing with her dad. It was fun as long as there is food. There was no need to interact with the silly girl, really. She had enough interactions already. The baby Smee twins, Dizzy Tremaine, the son of Cruella DeVil. She have to admit, he is quite cute really, but who cares about socialization? They will all be the victims of her pranks.