Articles and Presents

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Let's start na, so you could fit. Maybe I'll choose three and let's see which one will look better sa'yo." She suggested.

"Sige, that's a good idea." 

This is their dynamics since they started living as husband and wife. They try to understand each other just like what partners should do. Bea would make sure that Thirdy is well-attended by her and vice versa. Thirdy would make sure naman na she is safe. They take care of each other really well. They sure have little tampuhans and fights, but they know better kesa palalain pa ang lahat. 

When Bea was finished choosing, he gave Thirdy his choices and the latter went to the fitting room.

He is now fitting the third suit that Bea chose. Medjo hindi kasi nila nagustuhan 'yung dalawang nauna.

While waiting for the ever-matagal-magbihis Thirdy, Bea was on her phone checking some IG posts.

She laughed when she watched the prank Solenn pulled on Nico. She thinks that if ever she would do that to Thirdy, mas malala pa 'yung panic nya kaysa kay Nico. Super obvious naman kanina when he was worried about Bea giving birth early.

She heard the door opened, so she raised her head and looked at his husband who is now walking towards her. He was just wearing his white dress shirt with bow tie, black trousers which fit him well, and a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes. Kakarating lang kasi ng suit na napili nila kanina dahil kumuha pa ng size for him.

Bea stood up and went closer to Thirdy, she fixed his collar for him, Thirdy naman was fixing the sleeves. After she made sure that his dress shirt is okay, she got the suit and helped him wear it.

Then Thirdy faced her as he buttons his suit, Bea can't help but admire her husband. Hindi na sya nakatiis, so she cupped his face making him look at her after he fixed the button.

"Ang gwapo mo, love." She uttered making Thirdy's heart swell with kilig.

She kissed him sweetly on the lips habang pinanggigigilan nito ang mukha nya. He wasn't able to count how many quick kisses did she give him. He was stunned for a while as what Bea did made it impossible for him to recover. 

He just realized what just happened when she was straightening his suit. 

"We should get this na. So, we can go and eat. I'm a bit hungry na again." She said as she pushed Thirdy back to the fitting room.

°°°°°

Another day for them. They had just finished eating merienda on the garden area.

Bea just got back from the bathroom and she saw how fixed Thirdy's eyes are on the screen, his brows are also furrowed.

She thinks he is watching a team's game, analyzing the move of each player. That's what he's like kasi whenever they are up against another team.

But, when she got closer and got a glimpse of what he is watching she figured out that it is not a game. It's actually a woman who looks like a doctor. The woman is talking about something she can't hear because he has his airpods on.

Curious, she asked her husband, "What's that, love?"

"Wala naman, love. I was just watching a doctor discuss about some possibilities of doing a C-section instead of normal labor when a woman is giving birth."

"Ohhhhkayyy." Bea doesn't know how to answer him.

She felt that, lately, Thirdy is becoming more praning because of all the researching he does. From reading all the pregnancy books she has bought for herself, then searching for articles that has to do with delivery, and now this.