take my pain away 🥺

Briana (Ana) ⬇️
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

*Briana's POV* "I DON'T CARE! I want you out of my house in an hour

*Briana's POV*
"I DON'T CARE! I want you out of my house in an hour. If your not gone, I will call the police" yelled my so called mom.
"Where am I suppose to go" i asked tears streaming down my face.
"I don't know and I don't care just get the hell out of my house". she said and walked away.
My "mom" recently had gotten remarried after my father passed. Her husband Derrick has been hitting on me. Trying to feel on me and everything. I've told her before but she wouldn't listen until today.

My mom was at work and it was only me and Derrick in the house. I was in my room when he came in and tried to touch me. I kept pushing him away but he wouldn't stop. He finally got me down and tried to take off my pants but as soon as he grabbed them, my mom walked in. Derrick told her lies and said I came on him and now here we are , she kicking me out instead of him. Some mother she is.

I grabbed as much of my clothes that I could take, took a few sneakers and threw everything in my car. As soon as I got in car, I slammed my head into the steering wheel and started sobbing. I didn't know what to do. I was 17, no job and now, no family. I finally got myself together and decided to call my boyfriend August. Maybe he'll let me stay with him until I'm on my feet.

*outgoing call*
August : Hello ?
Ana : hey, it's Ana. I was wondering if it was cool to come over.
August : yeah, you know you can come over when ever you want to. Is everything okay ? It's kinda late.
Ana : I'll explain when I get there. *voice cracks* it's a lot.
August : okay, text me when your outside.

*August POV*
After I got off the phone with Ana, I threw on a robe and waited for her downstairs.

something seemed off about her and just needed her to get here so I can figure it out

*5 minutes later*

I got a text from Ana saying she was outside. I opened the front door waiting for her to get there when she did i noticed she had a duffle bag and a book she with her.

Once she finally got to the door I noticed her face

Once she finally got to the door I noticed her face. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her nose was red.
"Yo what's going on ? What's wrong ?" I asked her while grabbing her face to see her better. Once her eyes met mine , I saw her bottom lip tremble before she full on broke out in tears and hugged me. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "Can you please tell me what wrong" I asked while I moved us to the couch. She finally looked at me "I have no where to go" she said in a half sob and half laugh while her voice cracked. "What do you mean" I asked her. "My mo- Shae kicked me out due to her husband" she answered. She went into full detail about what happened and once she was finished, I was about ready to kill somebody. Who the hell kicks out their own 17 year old daughter when your husband is a rapist. "you can stay here as long as you need to, you know I'll always be where for you" I told her as grabbed both of her hands and rubbed them with my thumbs. "Thank you so much baby" she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go and take a shower" she said while getting up to go upstairs.

*Later that night*
Me and Ana were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. I could tell she was so uncomfortable and moving around a lot. "Are you ok?" I asked "yeah, it's just that I can't keep my mind off of what happened" she said, sighing. "Baby, you're okay here. Ok ? you're safe" I pulled her closer to me. "August" she sighed "please take my pain away" she looked at me. "I don't think we should while your in this state of mind" I answered her honestly. "Please, I need this. I just need my mind off of it for a while." she said while looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I looked at her and grabbed her chin to kiss her. Our lips instantly connected and moved in sync with each others. She leaned back as I crawled on top of her. She rubbed the back of my head as we kissed. I moved my hand under her shirt to feel her boobs since she wasn't wearing a bra.

I slowly moved my hand down to slide her shorts to the side. I slid 1 finger in her while my thumb played with her clit. "fuck" she whispered into my neck. I slowly moved my finger in out of her while I sucked on her neck as she squirmed underneath my touch. "shit baby" she whispered I slightly bit her neck. I pulled my finger out of her and slid down so that me and "her" were face to face. I licked her first to tease. Ana hissed and arched a back a little. I then began to make and 8 movement all over her. Ana was moaning and grabbing my hair as I ate her. "oh shit august" she squealed while trying to close her legs. I placed both of my arms around her thighs and I held them down. "fuck , I'm cumming" she moaned. I looked up at her as I watched her eyes crossed. I watched her entire face change  as she was cumming. her mouth opened wide as if she was tryna get something out but lost her voice , her chest rose up and down fast as she grabbed my head and moved her hips in the same movement my tongue was moving. Once she finished riding her orgasm , she looked at me and bit her bottom lip. I licked up ever ounce of her cum and came up so that we were face to face. "I love you" she said to me. "I love you too" I whispered while giving her a deep and passionate kiss. letting suck her cum off of my lips. tonight was gonna be a good night.

•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•

I know y'all probably like damn bitch where you go 😭 and Ik ya girl has been a little M.I.A but we back and we better babeeee. I got a new phone so we're back in business with the writing. Just let me know what y'all want and I'll deliver 💘.

p.s : I am looking for co writer if anyone is interested. comment or you can text me on here 👀

word count : 1,146