our stupid sum up of the fights, along with analysis

hitoshi lost.

i was utterly devastated at the end results of the first match, but knowing how i felt, hitoshi most definitely felt 10 times worse than i do. i jumped up from my seat as soon as i could, rushing towards the tunnel hitoshi had left the arena in, and tried to find my best friend.

i'd seen some of his classmates congratulating him and cheering him on before he'd walked into the tunnel, but he would still be feeling upset and down about himself.

as soon as i saw the purple haired boy, i sprinted at him and crashed into him, wrapping my arms tightly around his form. he tenses up in shock at the force i had from running at him, but also because i'd caught him off guard.

"you did amazing, hito-kun."

it was silent for a few seconds, just the two of us standing alone in the empty hallway, but i felt his arms slowly wrap around me and his head fall onto my shoulder. he was shaking, as if he was trying to hold in his sobs.

i just hug him tighter, doing my best to comfort him after the emotional letdown he just went through.

"you did amazing..."

i walked hitoshi back to where his class box was, giving him one final hug and an encouraging but sad smile, before leaving back to my own class box. yes, all my classmates were there, now, but i'd just have to deal with it, i guess.

the second match between todoroki and arm tape dude honestly was a shock to everyone, i'm sure.

todoroki made a giant ice thingy that went over half the colosseum! poor tape dude was overwhelmed not even a minute into the match.

"jesus christ..." i mumbled in shock. even venom was speechless at the huge display of power.

"sero is immobilized! todoroki advances to the next round!" midnight exclaims, her tone shaky from half of her body being frozen because she was down on the field during todoroki's attack. the crowd, for some reason, was crowing "don't worry about it!" which honestly didn't really make any sense to me, but who cares what idiots do, anyways?

wow. just fucking wow

the matches continue to go on, with kaminari vs shiozaki (shiozaki won, glancing at me afterwords and smiling slightly) and neito taunting my class before getting scolded by kendo. next up was iida and a pretty girl from the support course named hatsume mei, who was decked out in support items. she ended up not really fighting, just using iida to advertise her "babies" then stepped out of bounds once she was done.

honestly, if i had even made it this far, i would've stepped out of bounds right away, to be fucking honest.

no you wouldn't you pussy, i wouldn't let you pull some bullshit like that. god, you're such a fucking wimp

the fifth match was ashido against the glittery boy that's basically a french fanatic, and throughout the match he mostly just shot his stomach laser thingies while she evaded, until finally he incapacitated himself with a stomach ache and she shot her acid at his belt, making his pants fall. that gave her the opportunity to sock him with an uppercut, effectively knocking out the sparkly french fanatic.

at least she did better than that stupid discount pikachu bastard

yaoyorozu and tokoyami were against each other for this round. the pretty vice prez of the class created a shield to block herself from dark shadow's attacks, but that ultimately led to her being pushed out of bounds. tokoyami was a gentleman about it, but i could tell that yaoyorozu was upset that she didn't really do anything to prove her worth during the fight.

well that sucks. he's strong, i'll give the bitch that

kirishima and tetsutetsu pretty much just traded blows the entire match, until they knocked each other unconscious and had to be wheeled to the infirmary. the winner would be decided when they wake up.

the final match might just be the most disturbing one, to be completely honest. it was uraraka up against bakugou.

i may not know bakugou very well, but he definitely isn't the type to go easy on someone just because they're a girl. he definitely didn't go easy on midoriya just because he was scrawny and doesn't have very good control of his quirk.

uraraka would really have to pull through if she wanted to win this match. bakugou was not going to be easy to beat, that was for damn sure.

the match is already decided

"huh? how can you tell?" i quietly ask, making sure none of my classmates notice me talking to myself. no, instead they're paying more attention to the field, where the final round of the first bracket is about to take place.

as much as i hate to toot that bastards' horn, he's too strong for her. she can come up with any damn plan, or even use one that that fucking mumbling jackass could give her, but it wouldn't change the fact that he's on a whole other level than her

"hmm. i guess you're right. but even so, she still has a small chance at being able to win. she doesn't necessarily have to incapacitate him, she could just find a way to push him out of bounds instead of fighting the whole time," i counter, but i can picture venom shaking his head at me.

that piece of shit is too aware of his own surroundings for her to be able to pull some trick ass crap like that. he'll figure out what she's doing before she can even get her plan halfway into motion

i hummed, thinking through the logic, then nod in agreement.

"you're right. even though there's always a possibility that uraraka-san might beat all the odds and somehow win this match, this battle will be more in his favor. he has more experience when it comes to fighting, and he's most definitely one of the most intense trainers and/or fighters in our class. she's not gonna win," i add to what venom said, then turn and see jirou looking at me once again.

she gives me a suspiciously curious look, as if wondering what i'm mumbling to myself about, but she doesn't question me about it, thank god. at least my mumbling isn't as bad or annoying as midoriya's, which honestly has been grating on my nerves throughout all the matches that we've watched since his own had occurred.

he's a good kid, there's no doubt about it, but his habits can get annoying sometimes.

if he continues to do that, i might just bite off his stupid fucking head

"you will do no such fucking thing."