Chapter 27 -- Amnesia?

Have you ever experience luck in bad luck? Because I’m having right now.Currently I’m looking to a white sleeve that was stretch to a beautiful bicep. I had my bare back leaning against a cold mirror and holding my dress tightly to my arms while a blue eyes stares back at me. My eyes wondered down to his nose then to his red lips as I gulp down. As I continued, my eyes stopped to his white shirt that pressed to his muscled chest—which was totally looking hot and pretty sure I almost drooled.  

                          “Found what you’re looking for?” a sarcastic remark from a sarcastic person—Chris.

                          “Yeah,” I murmured, which made me realized I shouldn’t have said that. “Of course not!” I retorted instead while I averted my eyes from his beautiful body.OH NO!

Then we heard the girls that was chasing after Chris came near the dressing room. Even though we couldn’t see them we knew that they were checking the other dressing rooms and I remembered that the only occupied dressing room was the one where in. This is so dangerous in so many ways!

                          “Let’s check this one out.” One of the girls said.

How do we explain this situation—me, anytime can be naked and Chris, a hot guy leaning towards me—so embarrassing.

“Sophie… you done changing?” I heard Greta’s voice just outside.

                          I looked up back at Chris and to figure what to do next.

                          “Just answer her.” Chris whispered to me.

                          I hesitated but still did it. “Almost done.” I answered back.

How do I show myself outside if I can’t fix the stupid dress? My thoughts were screaming.

“Let me help you with that dress.” I heard Chris getting a little irritated with the dress too. 

                          I was reluctant but I had no choice. “You better not do anything weird.” I whispered.

                          I slowly turned around for him to tie the strings of the dress. I was facing the mirror as I looked at him seriously tying up the dress. I had this tingly feeling when his fingers unintentionally touch my back. I hope I didn’t sound like a pervert.

                          “Just to be clear your genius friend lead me this way, and I heard you inside the dressing room mumbling about the ribbon of the dress.” He suddenly explained himself while still whispering. “I was expecting the dress to have a ribbon behind but I didn’t think the dress would be like this. And with the circumstances with the girls outside, I ended up getting inside here—with you.” He continued.

                          I wasn’t expecting him to explain his self to me and hearing it made me relief in so many ways.

“Sophie, you done?” Greta asked again.

                          I was startled again by Greta but Chris then whispered to me, “Finish,” stating that he was finished tying up the ribbon.

                          Without delaying I push aside the curtain of the dressing slowly not revealing Chris standing on the side to hide. I walked out and stood there seeing Greta and the stalker girls looking at me.

                  I got the gist of what’s happening that the stalker girls were amazed by me. Not exactly the MEpersonally but the ME dressed amazingly.

                          “Not bad,” commented by Greta.

                          “It exposes my back way too much.” I fidgeted.

                          “That’s the point of the dress,” Julianne appeared and joined the conversation. 

The stalker girls hada confused looked on their faces—maybe they thought they would find Chris but sad to say he carefully hide himself. Not seeing Chris with us made them walk away out of the store.

                          “Hey pervert… they’re already gone.” Greta bluntly said—pointing it to Chris. She really has no stops in insults.

                          “Thanks genius side-kick,” Chris replied likewise as he went out of the dressing room.

                          “Wait!.. You hid with Sophie?!” Julianne asked and shocked. So basically she wasn’t aware of it and maybe was busy checking for clothes.

                          “Anyway, how did you end up with those girls chasing you?” Greta just brushes off Julianne easily. Well, I better keep quite too.

                          “It’s a long story so I won’t bother explaining it,” answered by Chris. “Anyhow, I have a lot of questions for you.” He then stared at me.

                          I know what he meant; even I have a lot of things to ask him. Like I still don’t get why he do things that annoys me even though he said he doesn’t hate me. For what reason he did all those things and about the thing he said that I had forgotten about him.

                          “You two didn’t clear things up yet?” Julianne asked breaking my thoughts. Apparently we didn’t clear things up.

Greta suddenly pushes Julianne away from us to give us space to talk. It wasn’t a serious conversation but Greta knew that Chris and I had to talk about it by ourselves.

                          “I’ve been wondering for a while that you keep mentioning that I’ve forgotten about you?” I ended up making it a question. “I don’t get it.”
He let out a sigh with disbelief. “If you don’t remember, what’s the point of all the things I’ve done to you?”

                          “How would I know and would it change anything that the fact you already did so many mean things to me?!” I retorted. It was pissing me off.

                          “It would, since you rejected me.”

HUH! Rejected?! Did I ever reject him?..Did he even confess to me?!Now everything seems to be more confusing. My brain can’t comprehend everything he said.

                          “Rejected? When? Where? Why?” I was agitated about it.

                         “Since sixth grade,” he answered.

That would be two years ago before middle school—did I get that right? But the problem was I don’t have any recollection by that time. To tell you the truth I had an accident that cause me to memory lost. So sad to say I don’t have the slightest I idea of what he was talking about.

                          “Ah~ the truth is that I lost my memories by that time.” I replied. That sounds kind of lame. “I got into an accident.”

                            “You serious?” Chris can’t even believe it. “Amnesia?”    

Author's Notes: 

click VOTE if liked, comment for suggestions. 
Have a happy day. 
O(≧▽≦)O