Chapter 2 - Prize?

"Start!" Jaesuk screams. Y/N instantly lifts Yuri up, princess-style. Yuri gazes at him in amazement, shocked by his strength. But wait, why is Y/N suddenly lifting Yuri?

It's because they're playing a limbo game. Where he was supposed to go over the limbo, while carrying his partner. "Do it slowly, oppa." Yuri whispers to him, making him gain more strength on his feet, and also making him feel.......

Anyways, He slowly tiptoes over the low limbo, and once he passes, he stands up, receiving claps from those who're watching.

Looking at how Y/N did, makes Yuri's heart thump even more. He sets Yuri down after they succeed the challenge. "I didn't know you can do it?" Yuri asks to him, as he takes a water bottle, trying to drink from it.

"I've been working a lot more lately, i guess that's why." He chuckles, before taking a sip.

I hope she finds me cool...

He thought to himself.

He's so cool...

Yuri thought to herself.

Yuri glances over at Hyewon who was looking at their direction. Hyewon gave a thumbs up to Yuri. Yuri then starts panicking. Hyewon stares at her for a bit, and she forgot that she was supposed to be jealous of her, so she stares at her with a sinister look instantly.

"I see you're still teasing her." Y/N said to Yuri. She turns her head to him.

"It's fun teasing her, oppa." Yuri answered him.

Then it's Felix and Hyewon's turn to do the challenge. As they start getting ready, Y/N decide to use the time to make small talks with Yuri.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Y/N's sudden question made Yuri almost jumped. He looks at him with a shocked look.

 He looks at him with a shocked look

"I, uh... no...? Why did you ask all of a sudden?" Yuri asked, because of his daring question. Deep inside, she feels kinda happy that he asked. But she kept a confused face on the outside.

"Oh, sorry... did i make you uncomfortable?" Y/N said, as he looks down, scratching his head.

"Oh, it's not that i'm uncomfortable. I'm just shocked, that's all. Haha." Yuri waves her hand, gesturing that he's wrong.

"Oh, that's good.. Phew. So, not a single boyfriend."

"Yup!"

".....can i be the first?" Y/N tries to tease Yuri. But his voice gets covered by the sound of clapping, as Felix succeeds the challenge as well. Yuri claps seeing them did it, hence she didn't hear what Y/N said.

"Sorry can you repeat that?" Yuri asks. She might not hear what you have said, but she did hear you mumble something to her. Y/N realizes that his question was too daring, so he pulls it out.