7

"AT EASE!!"

"ATTENTION!!"

"AT EASE!!"

"ATTENTION!!"

This is what their Head coach was shouting since the last 30 minutes...

They all had gathered at the hall.... where their 1st day in PIFA had begun...

Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi were standing in the same horizontal line ... If you wonder where Taehyung is?? Well he is punished ..... and standing with his head hung low.... but eyes glaring at Jungkook..... his arms in the air... one leg lifted up... like many other alphas... who were being lazy and came late for the excercises....

And he is glaring at Jungkook... because Jungkook dint wake him up... come on... Tae dint even flinch because of that eardrum-piercing alarm... and Jungkook knew very well that Tae can be woken up only through 'water showers' or in simple words .... a bucket of water splashed on his face....

Still... his dear Jungkook dint wake him up... may be because he wanted to see him get punished and learn....

And hence... Jungkook was excercising... with a smirk on his face... time to time looking at the people glaring at him.....yes.... the people... glaring at him...Because... Taehyung was not the only one mad at him... the short alpha standing beside him... was killing him through his glares... and Jungkook knew very well why he was angry ....

Also.... Jimin had no Idea why Kai and his friends had not come on the 1st day of their institute.... ' well may be I hit them really bad ' he thought..... oblivious to the real person beating them almost to disorientation of their body parts....

Jungkook smirked at the memory ..... however Jimin thought that he is smirking for pissing him off... now this pissed him off even more.... he wanted to kick Junkook right here n now.... to stop that 'handsome' smirk...

'wait w-what? Did I just found his smirk handsome??!!!' Jimin quickly shook his head to get rid of his thoughts....

"NOW!! DIVIDE YOURSELVES IN PAIRS OF TWO EACH AND THEN WE'LL PRACTICE FIGHTING!!!" Xi Pong said... no ... shouted...

They all looked around .... looking for their fight partners.... Jimin saw that Yoongi and Hobi had already chosen each other.... Tae was punished.... so the only alpha he knew here was .... Jeon Jungkook.... so he turned towards him....

Only to find Jungkook just a few inches away from him... their bodies almost touched.... Jungkook was already looking at him with his signature smirk and hands at the back.... but his eyes showed as if he was super sure that Jimin would eventually come to him... so he was just patiently waiting....

Jimin could not help but blush because of the just 3 cm difference between their noses.... Jungkook had bent his neck a little to come in eye level with Jimin.... oh how much Jungkook loved their height difference....

Jimin stumbled back a little.... avoiding Jungkook's intimidating eyes....and gulped....and said... clearing his throat...

"I guess ....we have to fight then...?"

"I never wanna fight u baby...-baby alpha..." Jungkook quickly corrected himself... Relieved that Jimin dint notice.... and killed himself mentally for flirting and calling another alpha.... baby.... 'Stop it Jeon Jungkook'.... he scolded himself mentally...

Jimin again glared at him... n stepped closer to him now.... as if just about to punch him... but thank fully dint....

"Look Jeon Jungkook... " He started in a low and scary voice... which Jungkook found nothing but cute and adorable.... so he tried to stop himself from smiling....
"This is the last time I am telling you to not call me that.... the next time... I wont tell you.... I'll kill you..."

Jungkook was impressed.... he likes competition.... so he just smirked and said ....

" As u wish." and gave him an innocent smile .... " Afterall...ur wish is my command...." he bowed humbly... however still bowing.... he looked up at Jimin with his same damn smirk and continued...." ..... baby alpha....."

Jimin dint waste a second and pounced on him... but Jungkook was faster... he dodged his punch....Jimin attacked him again.... Jungkook dodged him again.... now all the other alphas in the hall were observing them... it was looking as if... Jimin is a kid angry at his parent .... trying to hit them to show his anger.... and Jungkook is the mature parent dodging every hit with super ease.... and with the signature smirk on his face of course.....

Now what intrigued all the people.... especially Xi Pong was that.... Jimin was super fast.... like 3 times faster than a normal alpha.... and as Jungkook could dodge him so easily.... this meant that ..... he was even faster than that....

'How are they that fast??'
every one was thinking....

Ok... you could say.... Jungkook's structure showed how much he must have worked out and maybe practiced alot.... but Jimin's structure was so fragile.... his speed was definitely because of years of hard practice.... and therefore... Xi Pong was impressed.... impressed by both of them.... he was smiling.... thinking he already got his favourite students....

However their fight couldn't last long as a firm and loud voice echoed through the hall...

"JEON JUNGKOOK AND PARK JIMIN!!!"

They both stopped... well Jimin did coz he was the only one attacking....

Jungkook's smirk vanished after hearing the stern voice of his hyung....

Both looked at the entrance gate of the huge hall to find Namjoon glaring at them with mad expressions....

'Oh No...' Jungkook thought mentally .....

"Both of you... my office....now!!!" He said and left....

Jimin simply sighed and followed him....

While Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration.... utter frustration.....

oh no no no... he was not scared of being scolded.... but he was pissed at himself..... he knew very well what he did wrong.... 'how could I forget!!!??' he scolded himself mentally....