Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 1

Authors note- If you haven't read or finished the Harry Potter series do not read this book. If you keep reading it will spoil the ending of Harry Potter. It happened to me.....DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU! If I was YOU I'd pick up the nearest Harry Potter book and start reading. You do not want to miss out! If you look to the right there is a photo of Macy Smith!

Hogwarts Vampire- Chapter 1

Macy Pov-

My alarm clock bleeped loudly in my ear! For once I actually did want to get up! Today was my first day at school and not just any school! Hogwarts!

I got a letter about it a month ago and I am soooo EXCITED!!! I couldn't believe they'd let a person of my standard into the school!

I mean, I thought all the parents would be complaining about having a bloodsucking leach in their children's school "Oh that half vampire will kill my precious son!"

But to my luck I was somehow accepted into the school!

I pushed the coffin lid open..Just joking, I got out of my warm and inviting bed and my cold feet touched the warm tiles. Wait what?

I am colder than tiles? Just another extra I can add to my job application!Wow I really should be getting up now. And I probably should stop talking to my self! LOL! Hmmm...?? What should I wear?

Barbara-Jeez why dont you just wear a black cape! It would suit you!

Me-Shut up Barbara! (Since I am half Vampire, I call the vampire side Barbara and Btw Barbara isn't very nice! -_-)

I shake my head! Whoa if anyone could read my mind they'd think I am a freak!

Oh wait... Fiddle-sticks I am making my self feel worse!

Barbara-Fiddle-sticks?? You are such a loser!

I pull on my long denim jeans and my favourite Greenpeace T-shirt which says I (Heart) Japan but whaling breaks my heart! I wore this shirt on free dress 1 day and no one else in the school had this shirt cause I got it at some anniversary thing for Greenpeace. I felt proud.

Until the girl down the street who goes to my school better known as (Wow Wow or Tiggy Wiggy) order the shirt online and wore it to the next free dress (plus she also wore a cactus necklace! I mean a real cactus! Lol!

When I was 9 my mum took Lauren my twin sister and I on a boat to go whale watching (plus we saw no whales) and my mum Fredricka, posted on Facebook that she went Whaling on Saturday!

She meant that she went Whale watching but it didn't sound like it! You should have seen the comments she got! Rofl!

I looked in the mirror at my reflection (yes I did have a reflection as I do have a soul)! I have pale skin, freckles and.....a pimple on my chin! Erh! :O

My hair that's another thing completely! It is light brown curly and Fluffy! And worse when I brush it looks really weird (like someone sat on it then put weird grease stuff in it! Plus people keep on asking me if I brushed my hair! So embarrassing!

I raced down stairs to see my mum cooking breakfast and almost tripped over our cat Bruce. WOW is he getting fatter!

For some reason my mum was cooking Chinese dumplings for breakfast? What the? My mum is soo weird but hey! So am I! My mum saw me and gave my the biggest hug!

"Oh Honey I am going to miss you soo much!" she shouted! My mum was wearing a pink dress and her hair cascaded down her back!

People always said she looked a lot like Lauren and I accept Lauren and I have pale skin!

Lauren (my identical twin sister) came tumbling down the stairs exploding into a run! "MACY I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!" We hugged for 30 seconds then it got awkward. "Awkward turtle" Lauren and I cracked up laughing! LOL! Every time an awkward moment a gay baby is born. lol! (no offense to gays :) I was going to miss her soo much! My sister is so lucky she got the human genes and I got half vampire!

My great,great,great,great second cousin 2 times removed on my mothers side married a vampire squirrel whose genes seemed to connect with me!

I know I thought it was a joke at first!

But thank goodness I didn't get any of the squirrels genes! Even though squirrels are super cute I don't think I would want to be one! Lol!

Mum put the steaming hot dumplings on the table! They were my favourite and that's why my mum is letting me have them for breakfast!

"Dumplings" Lauren and I say at the same time. Our Eyes meet for a small mili second until we both scream out "Personal Jinx under a white roof!" I beat her too it! Ha!

"You have to buy me cookies and cream ice cream now!" I say with a smug grin! "Hey you just made that up and it doesn't count cause we were both going to say it anyway!" Lauren said smartly! Huh?

To break us up from the argument one of Lauren's and my favourite song came on!

 "The venga bus is coming and everybodys Jumpin, New York to San Fransisco and intercity disco! The wheels of steel are turning and trafic lights are burning so if you want to party come on and move your body!" Aww the song ended! :(

 Then a total cool song came on except Barbara had to ruin it. Lauren was singing along and so was Barbara.

Barbara - BARBARA STREISAND! oooo oo o o oooo! oooo oo o o o!

"CHANGE THE STATION ITS NOT EVEN A SONG!" I screamed over the music. Lauren didn't look to happy and nor was Barbara.