Chapter 21: Greed

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't know" Honō said "don't worry it's my fault I wasn't quick enough to warn you" I replied. The fox laughed "no thank you little girl I am free now and have my full power, to thank you I am going to kill your hero lover then I am going to enjoy draining all of the magical and physical energy from your body" the fox said. I motioned for Honō to back away "let me handle this you stay back" I told her.

This sin greed was different then pride so I had to be on my guard and watch all of its movements. I sent two flame slashes at the sin but all it did was stand there. My flames cut it's black shadow like body injuring it but this black goo substance bubbled out from the wound and it healed all of a sudden. "Those won't work on me stupid hero" the sin said charging at me. I put up another wall of flames but the fox appeared by my side and attacked me.

I struggled to get it off of me Honō had a terrified look on her face she tried to help me "no don't I've got this" I told her. I used my dual dagger skill equipping my sea dagger to go with my flame dagger. With my daggers I rammed them into the sides of the sin's neck and created a large geyser like explosion with a lot of steam. Once the steam cleared I saw the sin start to repair and regrow it's head. This was going nowhere fast I needed to end this thing now. Before either I got killed or Honō wound up hurt or worse.

I tried to use my weak point skill to try and see where this sin's weak spot was but to my surprise it's whole body glowed. Everywhere on its body was a weak spot which explained why it was so easy to hurt it's body. "Those sad attacks won't kill me I am afraid you have nothing that can kill me" the sin said with sick grin. I equipped my wind daggers "fine then I will blow you away with the power of a typhoon" I said.

I began to create a small hurricane with both of my daggers I was absorbing all of the air around the greed sin. Bits and pieces of it's body were ripped off causing it some pain. Finally when my tornado was complete I sent it at the demon. It tried to jump out of the way but got sucked into the tornado turning it black. "I've got you now" I said flying into the air. I then activated my dagger storm skill creating multiple blades around me.

With a snap of my fingers the daggers went flying into the tornado hitting the demon sin. To my suprise I started to feel weak I fell to the ground as my tornado began to dissipate. To both the suprise of both Honō and myself the greed sin was still alive and it's body was coming back together. "I love the taste of your magic" the sin said "what do you mean?" I asked it. The sin of greed began to laugh "I am greed, if I can't have it I steal it plain and simple" greed answered.

It didn't take me long to realise that this demon sin was stealing my magic power to make it stronger. "in that regular form I could only steal magic and life force by bitting and clawing my victims, like that family I drained before you got here" greed said. "you're a monster" Honō said with tears in her eyes "little girl I'm not a monster, could a monster do this to your precious hero lover?" greed asked before vanishing.

I looked around for the demon was to late it appeared in front of me and jabbed it's claws into my stomach lifting me up into the air. "No a monster couldn't do this, I am a demon not just any demon, I am the demon sin of greed and all of his power and energy is mine" greed said as he continued to drain me of my life force. Honō had tears in her eyes as she watched me die slowly. At this one moment Honō's hair turned to flames as sparks of electricity appeared from her eyes.

Greed dropped my body on to the ground and was amazed at the power Honō was showing. "Little girl I was wrong about you I thought you were nothing but a snack now I see that you contain the blood of both the god of thunder and lighting and the goddess of fire, you my dear are a full course meal" greed said lunging at Honō. To it's suprise Honō let out a wave of energy that burnt the flesh of greed.