𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?

Friends can be complicated sometimes. There are fights, and there is drama, there is secrets. But when you really found good friends, those things just become stupid memories.

Eddie doesn't really have much friends. Katie and Richie. But even Richie he's awkward around. Because he scared to be completely honest with him. The only other kind of friend he has is Tyler from Math class.

He's cool and all but they aren't close. They aren't like best friends. They just talk about stupid stuff. At times Tyler will defend Eddie from the bully's of the school but other than math class, they both kind of keep to themselves.

Richie backs away from his two friends. And looks at them. "We are so sorry. Maybe we can make it up to you. Tomorrow?" Beverly asks. "Ben, Stan, and Mike all want to see you."

Richie sighs. "I'm sorry I have something to do tomorrow." He says. And then walks in between his friends to get to the floor. "What? What could you possibly be doing on a Sunday." Beverly asks. "Remember I babysit."

Richie says while walking to the kitchen and grabbing a coffee. "Right. I forgot you still do babysitting." Bill says with an eye roll.

"Well I'd love to stay and talk but um can I stay over at a friends house?" His mom tilts her head and raises an eyebrow. "Who?" She asks.

"Just Eddie. I'll be back as soon as the sun shines on the house." Richie says with a whatever tone.

Beverly moves her mouth to the side of her face and turns a little red. The whole group knows he's gay, but only Beverly knows about Eddie. She doesn't want to mention it in front of his mom and Bill. But Bill is suspicious. As usual.

He looks at Beverly and then Richie. "Ok well um see you when I see you." Bill says. Richie walks to the door and starts to open it. "Bye guys." He says. And then walks out closing the door behind him. As soon as he hears the door click, he smiles real big and then clicks his heels together. "Woooooh." He screams. The person he is madly in love with kissed him back. He deserves that.

He starts to think. Thinking about the future. What's to come after this. "I know it was just a kiss." He says to himself. But in the back of his head, he sees himself moving to New York with Eddie and getting married. He saw himself moving into his first apartment with him. And traveling the world with him. But for now it was just a simple kiss between two stupid boys.

(I'm so sorry I've had such a huge writers block recently and I already know this is gonna come out way too late but I love you)

Richie starts to skip down the street without even realizing it. Happily spinning in circles, daydreaming about having a life with Eddie. "Eddie Spaghetti. My true love." He whispers.

He doesn't realize how close he is to Eddies house until he sees it. He sees into the window. He sees Eddie running around the house with Katie. Making the place look nice. Eddie sees the record player and puts on some light 50s music. Eddie smiles and starts to dance around the living room.