chapter 6- Ivy

"Kelly, Dave, Jacob..." Mrs Jenkins was doing the register whilst everyone was talking amongst themselves but me. I was trying to call Aiden since i got into school... no answer. I had left him 100 texts and 101 voice mails.

"Nathan." Mrs Jenkins said "Nathan Greenwood! What do you think your doing with that phone?!"

She snatched my phone off me "And don't think..."

Rinnng! Rinng! The school bell had cut out the teachers voice. The hallway was like a zoo a flock of falcons and just flew right past me. I went to my locker and got out my sketch book.

"Hi Nate." Ivy said " could i borrow your note cards from yesterdays English class?"

Ivy Dorsewitch was the hottest girl at school and a general bully; when she wanted to be.

"sure." I handed her the note cards from my locker.

"Thanks."  she said and skipped off to her next class.

"You're going to be late Greenwood." Mrs Hailey said "Off to class then."

Art was a living nightmare. My art teacher Mr Riler made sure of that. He would make the class draw a picture of themselves and then when we're done he would be the first to criticize it.

"Do you really think you look like that? Yeah right" He would snigger "what kind of mirror do you own, son?"

I still have my pictures at home; my parents had brought me an art studio. It's weird how their so open to everything since Danny died...

I sit next to Ivy in class. She doesn't really talk to me even though she's in...

"Nate," Ivy started "can you hand me that sharpener?"

I handed Ivy the sharpener. I've never really been interested in Ivy, even if iwere to have been she was taken, by the big headed hot shot Jamie. He was in...

"Nice t-shirt." Ivy said

Jeez this girl loves to interrupt me in my thoughts. " thanks, your too." I told her

"I'm wearing a jacket" she said

My cheeks went bright red; I looked like a walking tomato. Rinnng! Rinng! Yes, saved by the bell once again. I ran out of the classroom and bumped straight into mrs Hailey, ooops!

"Running in the hallway are we," she got a detention slip out of her pouch "Detention!"

"But... I..." I stuttered "I have a dentist appointment after school."

"Well then, I'll have to tell your parents to reschedule that." She said walking away. Damn it. What was I going to do?