C125. Bromance (1)

"Nice Shampoo, I like the smell." He Bai stopped for two seconds and stepped back. He glanced at Di Qiuhe's hand in the midair that still held the tea pot, and said in a casual tone, "Let's skip night snack. It's too late, just wash up and go to sleep."

Di Qiuhe relaxed his tightened body and restrained his expression. He poured half cup of tea for him, also replied in a casual tone, "You will lose your sleep if drinking too much. Just drink a little and shower, it's late." Then he put the tea pot back, in an elegant and slow manner.

Normal face, stable tone, unflushed face and ears. After he put down the tea pot, he gave He Bai a normal look, and sat in an attractive posture...It seemed that Di Qiuhe was totally indifferent.

He needed to step up the game.

He Bai looked away and drunk up the tea. He stood up and began to unbuttoned his shirt, saying, "Can you bring me the pajamas in my luggage? I want to have a bath." Meanwhile, he unbuttoned in a steady speed, one off, two off, three...Then his collarbone showed up, followed by the skin of chest revealing...And the killjoy singlet.

He should have worn a singlet in the shirt...Di Qiuhe looked away naturally. He poured a cup of tea and drank up, then stood up to take the pajamas in the case. He walked quickly as he was afraid that his little Qiuhe got excited, actually so quickly that he seemingly didn't had any interest in He Bai who was stripped down to a singlet.

He Bai noticed that. He raised his eyebrows and looked down at his slim body, so disappointed at Di Qiuhe's indifference. Was he not interested in man? Or couldn't his slim body turn him on?

If that's true...He looked at Di Qiuhe who was searching for his pajamas, and he buttoned, went to the washroom with heavy step. He slammed the door and thought, "a perfect body is not everything, bah!"

Hearing the door closed, Di Qiuhe finally relieved his held breath. He picked out the pajamas with a little anger and took a glance. Then he took out a new underwear with 2 fingers and threw it into the pajamas vexedly. But his breath got heavier.

Damn! Why was little puppy so seductive today?

He Bai's breath still hovered around the ends of his hair. He rubbed against them hard. He could not restrain his strong heartbeats, and his face started heating up. He was afraid that He Bai would notice it, so he came to the small fridge and took out a bottle of cold water, taking a big mouthful and then using it to cool his face.

He came to the window for some fresh air. After he cooled down, he took the pajamas on the bed and walked to the washroom. He made some preparation and knocked the door, saying in a low voice, "Little puppy, your pajamas."

"It's unlocked, come on in."

There was no water flow sound, which meant he hadn't begun washing. He was assured, smoothed his hair and walked in, saying, "Have you turned on the water? Don't stay in the bath for too..."

He Bai leaned against the tub and smiled, showing his left dimple. He raised his hand and waved, "It is a jacuzzi, so awesome. Just put the pajamas on the shelve, thanks."

Di Qiuhe couldn't help watching his figure from his shoulders to the part under water.

Seeing that, He bent his leg to hide his private part. He sat up and bent over the bath, asking deliberately, "What? Wanna join me? The bathtub is big enough, it's OK, come on."

The warm yellow light gave He Bai a beauty of haziness and made his delicate, smooth skin more attractive. Maybe because he always worked in the field and travelled a lot, he arms and legs were slim but fit, giving him a sense of youth and vigor.

Di Qiuhe felt a little bit dizzy. The heartbeat and his temperature that had been cooled down by cold water became astir again. He hadn't even imagined the scene of cavorting with He Bai in a jacuzzi.

He wanted to press He Bai against the bath, fondled his body, kissed his eyes and pouting lips, knelt between He Bai's two slim legs, wrapped them around his body, and finally, he leaned his body on him.

It was harder and harder for him to restrain his lust for He Bai. He felt a sense of excitement in his nose and came to himself. He reluctantly looked away from He Bai's private part. He feared to show his emotion, so he frowned and strived ahead to drew the shower curtain, hiding this alluring scene. He said in a low voice, "No, just don't sit there for too long. By the way, little puppy, you are too thin, you gotta eat more!" Then he left, closed the door and rushed to the small fridge.

Di felt He Bai's legs were so slim that if he touched them with a little more strength, they might be broken...The sense of excitement in his nose became stronger. He suddenly felt a gush a warm liquid flew out of his nose. With rounded eyes, he put down the cold water panickily and snatched the tissue to block his nostrils, daring not to think about that lust.

On the other hand, Di Qiuhe looked at the shower curtain, smile frozen.

"Too slim? Eat more?"

His smile disappeared completely. He pulled back his arms and looked down at his thin chest without any muscles and then at his lean legs without any sense of beauty. Then he pulled at his light unmanly fine hairs on his arms, eyes full of disappointment. But he still gave a short sneer.

Were muscles a big thing? Why did he always wrinkle his annoying brows? He should have drawn the curtain after he glanced at my body? Was my body that unattractive? A man without muscles could not be counted as a man?

He got it, even if Di Qiuhe had interest in man, he would never, ever liked a man as He Bai, because that wide-shoulder, narrow-waist, leggy, muscular handsome Di Qiuhe would never be turned on by his thin, tiny body! Di Qiuhe would only frown at this kind of body, he just told him to eat more and left!

Screw you! It was not his fault that he was thin anyway! In his previous incarnation he lived to middle age, the easiest stage for a man to get fat, but he had been still slender! Yeah, you heard that! Slender, not thin!

He stayed in the bath for half an hour out of anger and humiliation. He didn't come out until his skin got pruny. Then he walked out of the washroom and found that fool had fallen into sleep!

He should have fallen into sleep!

Di Qiuhe was the one who had begged him to sleep together, now he just went to sleep himself and turned off all the lights except two dim bedside lamps? He was not even afraid that He Bai might get tripped by something in dark!

Fool! Selfish fool!

He Bai, overwhelmed by anger, ignored the floor lamp that Di Qiuhe had sweetly left for him and got to bed immediately even with his wet hair. He deliberately got closer to Di Qiuhe and wettened his pillow, turned off the lamps, closed his eyes. He grabbed the quilt hard and thought "If you disliked me then you lose the quilt", and fell into sleep madly.

Hearing He Bai's breath became steady, Di Qiuhe, who did lose half of the quilt, woke up and touched the wet pillow. Frowning, he fondled He Bai's head, then got up, entered the washroom and took the hair drier. Click the external link ro read next chapter -> Bromance (2)